News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

RECENT UPDATE: Rares!

Started by Jeremy, June 26, 2009, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Today we've released TRUE genuine WorldScape Classic rares!

Today I will be giving out the following RARES:

8 Blue Berets, 6 Black Berets, and 4 White berets.

I'll also be giving out *ONE* FishBowl Helmet. This is now officially the rarest item in WorldScape Classic.

Please do not beg me to give you these items. I will be dropping them randomly in Lumbridge for an hour as of approximately 12:00PM US Western to approximately 1:00PM US Western.

Update: All Berets, and FishBowl Helmets will/are deleted as of today except the ones being handed out.

Good luck, and happy gaming!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

serguy3

I think it's cool that you're trying to fix the Economy on WS, BUT YOU JUST DELETED ALL BERETS. -.-, Death Zone USES Berets in there Uniform...

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Sounds great that you're fixing the economy. But what about the dupers?

Jeremy

We'll take care of any dupers as they come along. And as for uniforms, you can easily change it.

Thank you for your comments.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Chaoslancex

well, serguy we also use the mask so it's no problem, and hey i got one of each muahahahahahahahahahah  :)

cheekybenny

is it possible that you could put time conversions cause its hard for me to understand what 12:00PM US Western is when my time is perth time =/

Banjo Hick

dang, wish i could have been there....., lucky trini.... but chaos what type of masks do u use?

Banana boy

does that mean the item can't be dropped from monsters?

Chaoslancex

banana boy, well i went to north pole to and well they did not drop any.  :P 

Banjo Hick

o, dang, that sucks, but chaos, what masks do u use for death zone?

Chaoslancex

we use hyway masks, and well about the rares i also have the only fish bowl in ws!!!!!!  :D

Banjo Hick

uhhhh..... trini has one.... so there must be more than one.....

gratz to chaos geting the rarest item on ws!  8)

I Haz Str

wow e never seen a fishbowl helmet have u droped yet???
Owner Of V I P

Louis

Ok About Deleting berets Im Wearing A Black beret And Got A Blue beret in Bank Will They be Deleted Coz It Toook Me AGES TO Get Them.