News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

RECENT UPDATE: Rares!

Started by Jeremy, June 26, 2009, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

I saw a guy have one on too and I saw also many other people with them well not many mods a few players cursed dudpers!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

its pretty hard to stop dupers, they dupe then give away right away

HotMax123

yep thats why we should have an I.D. block on items that wayplayers can't make morwe if they don't have the ID
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Chaoslancex

I think all items should be deleted and have a fresh start. :o
(except Pk armour) ;D :D

Omri

Horrible Idea Oscar, Anyways I traded this on person a bobble scarf for 45m ourg bones, You can delete them if you want Jeremy. I think they were duped.

Bri

So that's where my 300K black berets went?

Banjo Hick

i think chaos has a good idea, and a certain amount of each item would be thrown in there, or the people who had lost a lot would get first choice out of a list of items and the rest would be dropped

Omri

Banjo Hick

Omri

How am i failure? I understand i spam at moment's but not purposely, Your one of the most irritating people banjo..

Banjo Hick

i know i am, but you fail for not knowing how you fail, there for you fail

Chaoslancex

Guys please stop figthing it's causing spam in this topic.

Deathtron55

louis this was a long time ago and i got two blue, black and one white!!!too bad i dont have them anymore i sold them to chaos and trini and other people
i even got one of the 3 questions right!

~the deathtron saga~

Dug

soo thats where all my berets went i was wondering what happened lol wish i could have been there thanks or the late tips up thou :) and btw u might wanna keep a heads up on the rare that 4 people have in game zaros mjolnir  because  i know 2 people that have it me="Dugs bank"
                                                                    "36"
                                                                    and suspected sumone called "get owned"
anyway thanks for the release of items hope we all get a chance to weild them :D
p.s(Right before blitz comes lets do sumthing soo crazy it would be the best along with blitz to ever happen my idea make everyone mod lol jokes )
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Maxi

good that u have done more rares but i really think u should release SKILLCAPES!! i know many have taked it up and many want it. (cuz it's really hot).. >=D!