News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Quitting...

Started by Barrage Pked, June 12, 2009, 02:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

Well guys, I am quitting again, but this time FOREVER. Why? Well, I have lost 3 good friends. First, Mark got iped, I stayed because I still had Jack and CJ. Then, Jack got reset and quit. Now, I came on today to hear that CJ quit and he gave his account to Bri. Well, now she seems to think just because she has M A D Time that she can screw Angels Vengeance up and she thinks she is the leader. Well, I came up with the name and uniform, I would think I am the leader. Anyways, it just aggrivates me that she has ruined M A D Time and Angels Vengeance and a lot of my friends have quit. If CJ comes back and takes his account back and leads Angels Vengeance, yes I will come back, but for now I wish you all good luck in the future, I will still post on the forums, but don't expect to see me in-game. See you all later.

EDIT: I know you're still here Oscar, we've been friends since the beginning. :D

~Paul~
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

m a d time

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 12, 2009, 02:12:05 PM
Well guys, I am quitting again, but this time FOREVER. Why? Well, I have lost 3 good friends. First, Mark got iped, I stayed because I still had Jack and CJ. Then, Jack got reset and quit. Now, I came on today to hear that CJ quit and he gave his account to Bri. Well, now she seems to think just because she has M A D Time that she can screw Angels Vengeance up and she thinks she is the leader. Well, I came up with the name and uniform, I would think I am the leader. Anyways, it just aggrivates me that she has ruined M A D Time and Angels Vengeance and a lot of my friends have quit. If CJ comes back and takes his account back and leads Angels Vengeance, yes I will come back, but for now I wish you all good luck in the future, I will still post on the forums, but don't expect to see me in-game. See you all later.

~Paul~

Well If u read angel's page mad time isn't leader anymore "H H H" is {me} so u better get ur butt on and prove to me your not a noob!
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Chaoslancex

well, you still got me ???

but i gusse i'm not your friend since you don't rember me

but anyways don't quit cause of that friends come and go?? you will make new friends. :'(

Barrage Pked

I forgot to mention you Oscar, my bad...We've been friends since the beginning too.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

Banjo Hick

yeah, and also jack is still on, he is "lolyouran" and how come you would quit because there are none of your old friends on, doesnt meana you cant make new ones, can it?

Barrage Pked

Well, my old friends are the only ones I can hang out with and they're the only ones who know A LOT about WorldScape.

Banjo Hick

what if the old players come on more frequently, will you be friends with them?

Barrage Pked

Delete or lock this topic please. I am not quitting since things are back as they were. Thank you.

Bill

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 13, 2009, 01:09:30 PM
Delete or lock this topic please. I am not quitting since things are back as they were. Thank you.

Next time you decide to quit, don't make a topic.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........