News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

~Good-Bye~

Started by serguy3, June 09, 2009, 05:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

Alright, so a hacker named "hex" which I know who he is, decided to re-set my account, and is deleting my forum account. So, Good-Bye WorldScape. Have fun.

Don't really have an account on WS, and it's what I like todo to say goodbye, so;

~"              ".
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

:'( :'(

i'm going to cry, i don't want you go leave the owners will try to do something about it  :'( :'(

me so pure

Aww, man...

:o :o :o

Now you know how i feel, yet your loosing your forum one too...

Make a new one, just to speak to us?  :)

i will miss you jack...

Our dances... in Lumby... :P

@Jack@

serguy3

Quote from: me so pure on June 10, 2009, 02:46:26 PM
Aww, man...

:o :o :o

Now you know how i feel, yet your loosing your forum one too...

Make a new one, just to speak to us?  :)

i will miss you jack...

Our dances... in Lumby... :P

@Jack@

Heh... The idiots forgot, i'm sure he will sooner or later, but w/e. I'll stay on teh forums. And once I feel like re-building an account I will....

~Jack De leon. =P
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Pride

=( I saw it happen... Don't leave jack!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

~Bri :'(

serguy3

Quote from: Pride on June 10, 2009, 06:42:26 PM
=( I saw it happen... Don't leave jack!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

~Bri :'(

Peace Bri, Chaos, Ryan7, Volcanic Me, I Poon I, Mark, Jose, Ramon, Cj, Paul, and everyone else..... I had alot of fun. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD -CREDITS TO MY WILL TO BE A RUNE PURE GOTO MY OLD FRIEND, The Furious - BEAST PK'ER BOIIIIIIIIIII.

KTHXBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

R.I.P. Jack. Hex thought it was funny when he did it, but nobody laughed. It was a great run, see you in the future hopefully. Thanks for mentioning me in there, I'll miss ya man, good luck in life, come back soon.  :'(
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

hubby

Jack, i am really sorry and thanks for mentioning me in there.
and YES, it was fun. but it's not the same like the old days.

Banjo Hick

none of u understand, but some now know, some will find out in the furture, some wont, i hope that chaos finds out today or tomorrow though because hw ill want to know,  o and some of you may think this is a pointless post, but it really isnt, it has a lot to do with this topic =)

m a d time

Thx for the shoutout to me bro and i will miss u mostly but i ain't got a rune narb to kill now :( jks but seriously i'll mis u bro , Luv from mad AKA CJ ~PCE~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

I think Jack has returned. :o
His new account is "You Ran Lol".
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Bri

I'm gunna miss you Jack... It's a cold, cold world out there... Live your life good my friend... :'(

~Bri

Ryan7

I will miss you Jack. Hope you come back soon.  :'(
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Jeremy

Good bye, I hope you decide to visit.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 11, 2009, 05:51:59 PM
I think Jack has returned. :o
His new account is "You Ran Lol".

good job...