News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Hacked...

Started by me so pure, June 09, 2009, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me so pure

Well, 2 days ago my account "jack str" got hacked, by the player "iloverares" which i knew from the begining, but never got hold of him. Then today, i see him, and he had all of my items, and he only gave back a few, and used the excuse of "having to go to school"

I asked him for my password, wich he told me, and he said it is banned, untill i see Jeremy with my password, and he can un-ban it for me. I am not happy about there has been nothing done to the player "iloverares" for hacking.  :-[ This just caused me to get very annoyed...

If you see this Jeremy, can you pm me in-game when you have done this.

Thanks.

Jack.

m a d time

im sorry, but this is really irritating that no concequences were brought upon "iloverares" for hacking my best mate.. i beilive he has broken rule #2 and #3 ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

wouter

It is not cool that that kid hacked jack. Im 100% sure that that kid did it. Something must done against this kid because it ain't save for any players when a hacker walks around.
Jeremy and Ry, DO SOMETHING!

Barrage Pked

He was hacked. The proof I have is whoever has the Me So Pure forum account is the owner of Jack Str because Jack Str is Me So Pure's secondary account.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

theonewhocan

I'm Sorry, but do you guys have any real proof, of "iloverares" actually saying he hacked it.
SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS

Worldscape

m a d time

Quote from: theonewhocan on June 09, 2009, 12:46:29 PM
I'm Sorry, but do you guys have any real proof, of "iloverares" actually saying he hacked it.

1st off Ip check the account "jack str"
2nd ilovesrares admitted he got the account jack str and refused to give jeremy the password.
3rd He was on "jack str" pretending to be jack..
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Yup, and I remember him saying "Jack whatever dude, I'll give you the password, I'm not a hacker." That means he has the password and did hack him.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

me so pure

Yeah, he wouldn't admit it, but he knew the password...
And, HE got the account banned he said, and apparently, if i speak to Jeremy i can get it back. He also had the items from my account, and gave only a few back, wich i'm very dissapointed in.

I would be very ashamed if i canno't retreive my account, as i put a lot of hard work into that.

Many thanks.

Jack. :)

mudstane

my Pure got hacked =( lost my obby maul

"Sometimes you have to lie to find the truth." ~Brianna LeMere (Me)
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

me so pure

Obby maul, i mean, c'mon, were talking 133 strength, 120 hp, full skeletal, splitbark, zamorak hood and cloak, and lots lots more... and i know this is a pointless post, but so was his... -.- wow..

me so pure

Is there going to be anything done??

I'm currently waiting for some feed-back from Jeremy, if this is true, that he is going to unban my account...  :-\ Well, Ry, if you see this, could you help?   ???

me so pure

Wooo! Finally, the use "iloverares" has been caught...

Hacking, and duping...

But, i'm still waiting for my account "jack str"

If Jeremy or Ry see this, could you please post on whats going to happen with my account that was hacked by "iloverares"
At the moment, i'm not too woried about the items i lost, during this, but i would like to see me up and running on the account that took such a long time to train.  :) Thanks.

@Jack@

me so pure

Sorry for so many posts, but i just tryed logging onto my main account, "Me So Pure", and guess what...

"Invalid username or password"

This just gets worse... someone, please help...  :-[ :'(

Ry60003333

Here is a full list of the accounts that he has:

camo
jack_str
yomoma
mikedraven
shredkilla2
dbcrzy
davedraven
p_w_n_e_r
davrdraven
jason_8
rarelover
jamesdraven
iloverares
unmuteme
mooshumyhoe
ilovemooshu
noscam
m_a_x_str
shanobi
shanobi_mage
imnotrich
imnorrich
unknowndrave
unknowndave
omri
cheezlickdik
omri1
omri12
omri121

Right now they have all been disabled. Please post your username if you were hacked and I will fix it.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ry60003333

Also, heres the account list for "me so pure":

me_so_pure
i_pk_jack_i
m_a_u_l_a_z
i_own_danyar
policewoman
bye_agf
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.