Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Cj's GOALS!!

Started by m a d time, June 08, 2009, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m a d time

Hello im CJ and these are my goals in AGF:
#1 Get 135 Strength.
#2Get more people in angel's vengeance (my clan)
#3 Get in Top 5 Best pker's of agf who actually play.
#4Reach 500 posts (forums)
#5 Get 100+ respect.

K that's about it . THX for reading ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

serguy3

Alright, these are the ones you most likely WILL have trouble with: 500+ Posts, will happen will take some time. 100+ Respect, I believe Jeremy and Ry are the only ones with 50+. GL with those, otherwise, those others are good, but.. With me still here, GL with the top 5 pk'ers NARB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

He's second in Legendary Pkers, so obviously he's better than you.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

m a d time

thx guys and legendary pkers is people's opinions and me and serguy are neck nd neck so.. we'll see ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

me so pure

Well.... Cj... i think you can acheive most of them and good luck! one thing... Good luck with the 100+ respect.  8)

Chaoslancex

lol yea dude good luck you will get all the others but 100+ respect! that will be a peaice of cake lol jkins but good luck  :D

{Chaos}

Double A ok

GL cj with all of em bro  ~Web~

Thrive

Lol for the 100 respect thing. (HINT THAT MEANS GIVE HIM RESPECT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH A RABID NAZI DOG THAT THINKS EVERYONE IS JEWISH) That's gonna be easy, I believe people will help you

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Pride

Dude... 100+ respect? No easy. You can achieve the rest though. :) Good luck Cj.
!~Bri~!

m a d time

Quote from: Thrive on June 10, 2009, 11:29:04 PM
Lol for the 100 respect thing. (HINT THAT MEANS GIVE HIM RESPECT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH A RABID NAZI DOG THAT THINKS EVERYONE IS JEWISH)

ROFL i couldn't stop laughing lol and thx ramon and brianna :) GIVE me respect for my love (sells on e-BUY for 200bucks :O )  ~M~