News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Angel's Vengeance

Started by m a d time, June 07, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

It's not like Chaos's crowns are original either, the crowns here are from here http://www.smfsupport.com/support/guides_and_tutorials/guide_adding_the_runescape_admin_crown-t5206.0.html

Chaoslancex

well actually i got them off google but yea.. i think that where they came from.

m a d time

Quote from: Zack on June 08, 2009, 05:07:52 PM
It's not like Chaos's crowns are original either, the crowns here are from here http://www.smfsupport.com/support/guides_and_tutorials/guide_adding_the_runescape_admin_crown-t5206.0.html
Quote from: chaoslancex on June 08, 2009, 06:36:12 PM
well actually i got them off google but yea.. i think that where they came from.
pm each other please dnt spam my clan page. ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

ipk3ri

Thank you soo much.
i am glad to be in your clan, i will try my best to prove that i am really worthy of my position.
hope to pk with you in the game soon. ;D

Banjo Hick

ok its fine, i understand, but i would just be a supplier mainly, but ok i understand

m a d time

Quote from: banjo hick on June 09, 2009, 12:05:45 PM
ok its fine, i understand, but i would just be a supplier mainly, but ok i understand

Well me and paul have enough supplies for like a 15man clan so no thx nick . ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

mudstane

Todo   

main 126 Lvls ownage =P hope i get signed

"Sometimes you have to lie to find the truth." ~Brianna LeMere (Me)
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

mudstane

rawr pure todo owns

post here if you wanna fight.....

"Sometimes you have to lie to find the truth." ~Brianna LeMere (Me)
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Barrage Pked

Don't double-post on our clan page. Also, make a reasonable application and you MAY get accepted.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

lollol

can i join ur clan m a d  my lvl is 163,my att lvl is 128 str 128 mage 130 can i join ?

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Banjo Hick

15 man? thats not that many i think, chaos has like 50 people, but not all of them are good, how many like dh or rune items do u have per person?

m a d time

Quote from: lollol on June 10, 2009, 02:43:46 PM
can i join ur clan m a d  my lvl is 163,my att lvl is 128 str 128 mage 130 can i join ?
Quote from: banjo hick on June 10, 2009, 03:42:23 PM
15 man? thats not that many i think, chaos has like 50 people, but not all of them are good, how many like dh or rune items do u have per person?

NN "ACCEPTED"

and banjo stop posting on my clan recruitment page i said i have enuf so i have enough do NOT reply or i will complain.. ~M~

Thrive

I, Owner of the Discoverer's Mirage clan would like to form an alliance with the Angel's Vengeance clan, If it's alright with you =P

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

theonewhocan

i'll join.
Combat Level: 165
Attack Level: 129
Strength Level: 135
Defense Level: 128
Range Level: 128
Hit points Level: 128
Pwnage Level: "Off Da Charts!" :)
SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS

Worldscape

m a d time

Quote from: Thrive on June 10, 2009, 04:54:08 PM
I, Owner of the Discoverer's Mirage clan would like to form an alliance with the Angel's Vengeance clan, If it's alright with you =P
Alliance accepted

Quote from: theonewhocan on June 10, 2009, 05:07:26 PM
i'll join.
Combat Level: 165
Attack Level: 129
Strength Level: 135
Defense Level: 128
Range Level: 128
Hit points Level: 128
Pwnage Level: "Off Da Charts!" :)

Accepted