News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Angel's Vengeance

Started by m a d time, June 07, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m a d time

Quote from: serguy3 on June 07, 2009, 08:37:58 PM
Lol, Zack.

@Banana Boy; I realize your "great" friends with M A D, but clan hopping is still disapproved by DeathZone, and speaking on behalf of DeathZone, YOU SUCK. ;D

~Serguys_Pure.

Please refrain from insulting my clan the clan "RECRUITMENT" page and please do it by pm THX ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Banana boy

wow serguy.. that's a disgrace to me.. like i may not be the best but that makes me feel like i suck..

Banjo Hick

i would like to temporarily join, i know we disagree sometimes but im willing to put that behind us if u r

att:116
str:110
def:102
hp:110
range:91
pray:87
mage:135
combat:137

im not much of a pker but can pk a little when needed, im mostly a supplier for clans....

Barrage Pked

Glad to see you took my name idea Cj. :D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Banana boy

Banjo aren't you in Diablo's clan?? I thought you were...

ipk3ri

uhm, i would like to join your clan. here are my stats.

att:65
str:120
hp:114
range:105
mage:117

P.S i'm a pure =D

m a d time

Quote from: banjo hick on June 07, 2009, 09:31:14 PM
i would like to temporarily join, i know we disagree sometimes but im willing to put that behind us if u r

att:116
str:110
def:102
hp:110
range:91
pray:87
mage:135
combat:137

im not much of a pker but can pk a little when needed, im mostly a supplier for clans....
Quote from: ipk3ri on June 08, 2009, 02:10:33 AM
uhm, i would like to join your clan. here are my stats.

att:65
str:120
hp:114
range:105
mage:117

P.S i'm a pure =D

Banjo if ur joining it's perm or until u quit not jsut a temp thing sorry. ~DECLINED~

ipk3ri im sorry but ur stats are really good and i've seen u pk before soo (~: Accepted :~)
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Cj, I got a uniform for you. PM me in-game.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

me so pure

erm, could i join.  ;D  :-\

My account curently is level 3, but i've just been hacked, and my account had 132 strength, 120 hp, and 100-odd magic.
hopefully, i will get this account back, to read more, go to "report in-game rule breakers"

Thanks.

@Jack@

m a d time

jack ur Accepted But what is your current username?

Barrage Pked

Well, since I came up with the name and uniform (lol) I may as well join.

Name: Barrage Pked (S A C R E D)

Attack: 118
Strength: 120
Defence: 115
Magic: 131

m a d time

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 08, 2009, 01:27:58 PM
Well, since I came up with the name and uniform (lol) I may as well join.

Name: Barrage Pked (S A C R E D)

Attack: 118
Strength: 120
Defence: 115
Magic: 131

~ Accepted ~

Chaoslancex

whos banna boy guy cause he was never in dz... and m a d time??? why???

anyways..

m a d time

Quote from: chaoslancex on June 08, 2009, 03:07:32 PM
whos banna boy guy cause he was never in dz... and m a d time??? why???

anyways..
He was for like a day and get on WS and we'll talk.
~M~

serguy3

I'm not trying to be mean, but DANG... Leach on the crowns. xD!! Some are origional though.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!