News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Open-Mic Night (comedy not singing)

Started by Thrive, June 05, 2009, 02:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

AHA! Another great idea by me!
Got a great comedy act? Think your just hilarious?
Then Sign up now For open mic night on Skype on June 09, 9pm EST.
Don't got a mic? I'll be recording it for all to hear!
Must have mic in order to sign up.
Spaces are limited
EDIT: PLEASE POST YOUR SKYPE USERNAME, AND WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE MIC, OR AUDIENCE
MY USERNAME IS: Rgm_munoz
Current Audience Spaces:
- Thrive
- Zack
- Volcanic Me
-

Current Comedian Spaces:
-
-
-

More spaces will be opened up if i happen to find skype can do more than 7 people voice chat.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Thrive

O yes, we will have more if this is successful

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Zack

Thrive

o srry yes plz and weither u want audience or mic

damn RIGHT.

Zack

I'll be audience, add Zack3563 on Skype.

Volcanic Me

I'll do it too... audience please. If anyone wants to add me, I'm Volcanic_Me on Skype. =O

banjo

Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Thrive

WTF? DO u have a crazed mind? this is simply an event in which people can show off their comedy talent. Why would you think I am a pervert... Just get out... We don't need your kind of sick people here.

damn RIGHT.

Zack

Quote from: banjo on June 05, 2009, 10:56:01 PM
wow thats a mature date.....pervert
I lack to see anything "mature" about any of this.

banjo

unavailable text
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Thrive

Quote from: banjo on June 06, 2009, 09:39:14 PM
its called sarcasm zack, june 9th is 6-9-09, 69 is a position for sex, im editing in an hour to get rid of the word sex but read it quickly
Wow? Your the perv? no one thought of that

damn RIGHT.

Barrage Pked

its called sarcasm zack, june 9th is 6-9-09, 69 is a position for sex, im editing in an hour to get rid of the word sex but read it quickly

I believe it's been more than an hour. And I find you to be the pervert seeing as you're the only one who thought of that.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Triniboy

Quote from: Thrive on June 06, 2009, 10:17:35 PM
Wow? Your the perv? no one thought of that

Banjo...have to be so immature about the numbers 6 and 9.

Banjo Hick

well i just barely found out what it meant and thats everyones favorite date at our school now, and it just happens to be a comedy thing and it just happens to be that number is more than a coinsidence

Zack

So I guess this never happened, I was looking forward to it too. :-\