News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Thrivalicious Stuff: Request Siggyz here

Started by Thrive, June 03, 2009, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Ever since i made a signature for Volcanic me, I've been flooded with Pm's for signatures
so if you want one post your request here.

Here's a little info you need to know:

All of the backgrounds I use of strange/cool picture of nature, so there is no crazy anime, runescape, videogame signatures. Just my pics.

Fill out the following info:
Name On Siggy:
Any additional text on siggy:
Theme on signature (example: Volcano on volcanic me's signature):

i am also making clan signatures, and please give me some credit i need it.

Here are some of the following signatures I made:

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Volcanic Me

Yes, thank you very much dude, I've been looking for a good, personalized, orignal signature for a long time. Nothing Cavallers or Voltimolt made really drew my attention... but yours... they're amazing. =D

EDIT: I'm keeping track of each signature you make, just so people can admire your work.

m a d time

Name On Siggy: M a d TIME
Any additional text on siggy: Its Life OR Death
Theme on siggy (EX: Volcano on volcanic me's siggy): Hell nd heaven if das possible .thx if nt then tornado's and stuff ETC. GL and thx. ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Voltimolt

What does the background has to do with anything with which is relating to it?

Volcanic Me

Mine is lightning hitting an erupting volcano...
Serguy's matches his pure.
And Thrive's is about sticking with your friends, friends cross many bridges together.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

Barrage Pked

Name: Barrage Pked
Theme: I don't know, really doesn't matter. Something that matches "barrage" like a picture of Antartica, or an iceberg (Lol).
Additional text: Heroes come and go, but legends never die.

I would be extremely grateful if you made me one of your signatures. Thank you.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

m a d time

Name On Siggy: B L A M 3 D
Any additional text on siggy: The Truth Is Best Kept A Secret.
Theme on siggy (EX: Volcano on volcanic me's siggy):Creator's Choice. thx bro ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

m a d time

Name On Siggy: Holy Trust
Any additional text on siggy: In god we trust to guide us through
the troubles which may appear in our path to eternal resting.
Theme on siggy (EX: Volcano on volcanic me's siggy):Heavens Opening or sumthing cool like that. thx bro ~M~

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Barrage Pked

These are amazing. Thanks man. If you could make one more, I would be grateful.
Name: S A C R E D
Theme: Choose something cool like an aurora light show or something.
Add-on quote: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

EDIT: Please also tell me how to make it show up as a picture and not a link.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

Thrive

click on the picture frame, and put the url inside the [img] thing

damn RIGHT.