News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Cya all

Started by Archangel555, June 03, 2009, 12:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archangel555

I'm leaving the game, not that anyone would stop me, nobody knows me... Well cya, and allgofree and worldscape blitz (and classic), they just rock.
Bye, like anyone would read this and miss me...

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Volcanic Me

I read it, maybe if you were active people would know you more. And you're right, I'm not stopping you from leaving. Bye.

Bill

Why do people constantly keep making topics saying they're quitting? What's the point? Then they say they're leaving because they're mad or because they hate a certain person or because no one wants them playing the game. Same goes for topics saying "I'm back after a whole yeeeeear!!!!". If you're gonna leave, just leave. Don't announce it. :-\

I need to make a sticky in this section about this sometime.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

Well, you're obviously one of MY FRIENDS, And yes, I know you. I tbh, thought you quit a long time ago because you were gone for like.... 2 months? If you wanna leave, leave. I'll miss you, but nothing different from you not being on for awhile, PEACE.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

I've seen you, but I don't know you. Good luck and come back soon.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Pavilion

Quote from: Bill on June 03, 2009, 09:40:50 PM
Why do people constantly keep making topics saying they're quitting? What's the point? Then they say they're leaving because they're mad or because they hate a certain person or because no one wants them playing the game. Same goes for topics saying "I'm back after a whole yeeeeear!!!!". If you're gonna leave, just leave. Don't announce it. :-\

I need to make a sticky in this section about this sometime.
Very true. However, it'd be kind of disconcerting to have someone active and known around just leave without a word. A thread would work as many people would view it, though I would ultimately suggest sending PMs to their friends instead.