News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

mage exp champion

Started by banjo, June 02, 2009, 10:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjo

whoever has the most mage exp will be given a white chain body, im trying to figure out a better prize but im low on rares right now just post a pic of ur mage expand after one month i will crown a champion, if u dont have at least 500mil exp u cannot enter, if u do ill get trini in here and he'll bust u up!
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Triniboy

O.O don't hurt me.

Question Question!

How will we know if they lieing?

banjo

u post a pic of it, not of how much they say they have, they could be lying like u said, must have a pic trini!

Zack1

My magic level is the highest so i win topic closed i win.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Zack1 on June 05, 2009, 06:49:31 AM
My magic level is the highest so i win topic closed i win.

Can you please quit post farming. That is going to be considered spam since you weren't serious, you're just "joking" around.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

banjo

seriously, how do i get in trouble when he has made countless posts like that, and i have made about 75, back to topic, no one has won yet, i told trini he cant win u cant have max to win this, haha trini, u lose! under max exp only

Chaoslancex

well here i go my mage exp.

read it and weep. :D

Triniboy

Quoteafter one month i will crown a champion

In game you told me 2 weeks.

Chaoslancex

anyways.. so i see nobody has really put anything so who will win???   ::)

Banjo Hick

well i dont keep up, so chaos wins, the rules were who ever has the most with out going over wins, some one lock this please

Chaoslancex

thank you, i so happy i WON W00t!!  :D

thx again.

Banjo Hick

no problem, geez i just gave away an item that theres only a few of in the game....

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo on June 02, 2009, 10:09:26 PM
whoever has the most mage exp will be given a white chain body, im trying to figure out a better prize but im low on rares right now just post a pic of ur mage expand after one month i will crown a champion, if u dont have at least 500mil exp u cannot enter, if u do ill get trini in here and he'll bust u up!

I didnt see this part in the rules :o
Quote from: banjo hick on June 10, 2009, 06:56:36 PM
well i dont keep up, so chaos wins, the rules were who ever has the most with out going over wins, some one lock this please