News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

mage exp champion

Started by banjo, June 02, 2009, 10:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banjo

whoever has the most mage exp will be given a white chain body, im trying to figure out a better prize but im low on rares right now just post a pic of ur mage expand after one month i will crown a champion, if u dont have at least 500mil exp u cannot enter, if u do ill get trini in here and he'll bust u up!
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.

Triniboy

O.O don't hurt me.

Question Question!

How will we know if they lieing?

banjo

u post a pic of it, not of how much they say they have, they could be lying like u said, must have a pic trini!

Zack1

My magic level is the highest so i win topic closed i win.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: Zack1 on June 05, 2009, 06:49:31 AM
My magic level is the highest so i win topic closed i win.

Can you please quit post farming. That is going to be considered spam since you weren't serious, you're just "joking" around.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

banjo

seriously, how do i get in trouble when he has made countless posts like that, and i have made about 75, back to topic, no one has won yet, i told trini he cant win u cant have max to win this, haha trini, u lose! under max exp only

Chaoslancex

well here i go my mage exp.

read it and weep. :D

Triniboy

Quoteafter one month i will crown a champion

In game you told me 2 weeks.

Chaoslancex

anyways.. so i see nobody has really put anything so who will win???   ::)

Banjo Hick

well i dont keep up, so chaos wins, the rules were who ever has the most with out going over wins, some one lock this please

Chaoslancex

thank you, i so happy i WON W00t!!  :D

thx again.

Banjo Hick

no problem, geez i just gave away an item that theres only a few of in the game....

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo on June 02, 2009, 10:09:26 PM
whoever has the most mage exp will be given a white chain body, im trying to figure out a better prize but im low on rares right now just post a pic of ur mage expand after one month i will crown a champion, if u dont have at least 500mil exp u cannot enter, if u do ill get trini in here and he'll bust u up!

I didnt see this part in the rules :o
Quote from: banjo hick on June 10, 2009, 06:56:36 PM
well i dont keep up, so chaos wins, the rules were who ever has the most with out going over wins, some one lock this please