News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

What the hell

Started by Zack, May 29, 2009, 06:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Well, today I had to ride the bus home from school and there's this kid I know, but we never talk or anything. But on the ride home this kid started calling me offensive names and just randomly started punching me, so I hit him as hard as I could in the face and almost broke his nose, then  I hit him again in the side of the head to try to disable him. When I was getting off the bus he tried to choke me, but I was able to elbow him in the lower abdomen. The cop that works at my school had to file a report and I told him that it was self-defense and he took the kid to the hospital to get his nose checked out and I think he's spending the night in jail. I think that's a win for me  ;D

Note to self: Bring protection. (Like a knife, not a condom Delicious)

Reminder to all: If someone comes up to you and says "I will kick your ***" and you as something like "Go for it" you will be held responsible and will end up with the charges pressed on you instead of the other person.

Delicious

"Bring protection" as in condoms, cause yall are going to make up tonight? xDDDDDD

Triniboy

It was his fault, Well now he has to deal with a almost broken nose :)

Zack

The only problem is come Monday he'll want to fight me again, so I need to bring some sort of weapon like a knife to scare him off, or possibly defend my self with  :'(

Zack1

Rofl it was his fault for starting it
And i don't think condoms will help lmao.

serguy3

Quote from: Delicious on May 29, 2009, 06:33:28 PM
"Bring protection" as in condoms, cause yall are going to make up tonight? xDDDDDD

What are you doing on the forums? You know where you should be! ;o

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Way to kick some ass Zack. :D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

J

That happened to my bro except he got attacked with a knife... other guy wasn't aloud to go to that school anymore lol  :P

bebonator3

haha i havnt had anything like that but when i was in 3rd grade this kid was picken on me he was in 6th grade (got held back agrade supposed to be in 7th) he got me mad so when we went out side on the grass i beat the sh** out of him and shoved his face in the snow all the ppl where making fun of him!

Delicious

This thread was dead. No need to bring it back. Sorry if im being harsh  :-X

Banjo Hick

ur not, hes been doing that for last few days, like 20 dead topics, close this if zack wants to

Delicious

Yea this needs a lock.

Zack

No. I'm going to leave this unlocked. Some threads should be able to be dug up. Such as stories or poems, because people can have an opinion of them.

Banjo Hick

some but not all... i think a lot of people have given their opinion on here already... but it is YOUR decision ot ours that matters

Banana boy

Bebonator always digs up old posts but for poems and stories it should be aloud! :]