News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

my death :' (

Started by Chaoslancex, May 28, 2009, 12:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

well, it all started when i decided to try out the barrows place i though to my self it going to be easy i got this. and so i took my gear and my cannon, because  i was told to use one that it would be of a help, so i did i fougth the karils warrior and i won i did good i was happy and scared  :-\
i kept going i move on to the dh warrior and well he hit high, and i was really scare know and since some of you know that i play at a librar how noobish :) and there alot of computers and ppl walking around thats when it happen  i saw 2 hot girls walking by and bang i turn to check them out and stupid dh guy hit a 60 on me and then finish me off wiht a 12 how lame i was so pist  :'( i responded at fally, and started running -.- but i got a pm saying "i blessed you tombstone you got an hour to get here" i was so happy i got everything back i was so happy ;D

Zack

Who ever told you to bring a cannon doesn't know how to play RuneScape. Here's a good guide for Barrows http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Barrows.

serguy3

Lucky for chaos, eh? ;D Well, one major feet happened today; one of his chaoslancex's were killed, that's rare too see. O.O

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack1

well now you know how not to die? i guess?

Chaoslancex

haha know i know :)

i won't do that again.

Barrage Pked

I lol'd when you said "I saw 2 hot girls walkin by so i turned to check them out". XD
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

bebonator3

lol you play at a library lol that is noobish aint got a comp at home?

Chaoslancex

no i don't got a computer a home got a problem?????

and so why dose it matter i play at library??

serguy3

Quote from: bebonator3 on June 25, 2009, 06:29:39 PM
lol you play at a library lol that is noobish aint got a comp at home?

There was no need to make fun of him, please DO NOT POST IN THIS SUBJECT EVER AGAIN. That was a rude and meaningless post, so what if he plays at a library? Atleast he knows what a Library is, UNLIKE YOU.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

hey jack umm yeah that was rude of him, but its already taken care of, u can stop bein a wanna be forum mod any time now... and who r u to say that he cant post here?

vodkashots

Vodkashots,You love em really :D...
vodka for ladies.