News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

dumbest thing you did on worldscape

Started by toenailclip3, May 16, 2009, 03:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

yeah, me and tnc r the only ones talking, someone else post here! ill do one for hubby.... ok the dumbest thing ive done on worldscape is getting banned on my main for hacking, spawning items, and threatening people with ip bans to do stuff for me. then swearing to an admin on one of my other accounts and getting ip banned from the game. then coming onto the forums and making unnessecary posts which will most likely eventually lead to me getting banned on the forums.

i dont mind if bill or trini or someone edits this for me =)

toenailclip3

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Banana boy

the dumbest thing i did on worldscape.. was see Jeremys face :)

Banjo Hick

Barrage Pked

Quote from: banjo hick on June 11, 2009, 01:11:18 AM
yeah, me and tnc r the only ones talking, someone else post here! ill do one for hubby.... ok the dumbest thing ive done on worldscape is getting banned on my main for hacking, spawning items, and threatening people with ip bans to do stuff for me. then swearing to an admin on one of my other accounts and getting ip banned from the game. then coming onto the forums and making unnessecary posts which will most likely eventually lead to me getting banned on the forums.

Do you think you're funny?
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Double A ok

i agree.. banjo's just a noob.. -.- hubby R()xX

Chaoslancex

the dumbest thing i done is actually trust people on this game  :'( they always end up hurting me -.- me no likeee -.-  :-\

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 13, 2009, 10:16:15 AM
Quote from: banjo hick on June 11, 2009, 01:11:18 AM

Do you think you're funny?

who says im trying to be funny? im serious

Quote from: Double A ok on June 13, 2009, 11:31:19 AM
i agree.. banjo's just a noob.. -.- hubby R()xX

well i bet ur hubby or one of his unintelectual friends who keep backing him up and keep saying he didnt do anything at all

toenailclip3

i dont think hubby every posted here so how he get in this lol
Quote from: chaoslancex on June 13, 2009, 07:34:09 PM
the dumbest thing i done is actually trust people on this game  :'( they always end up hurting me -.- me no likeee -.-  :-\
i dont believe ive hurt u unless never really getting on anymore cause im an busy teen i should say sorry, but thats probably not gonna change for a while lol

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats