News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

dumbest thing you did on worldscape

Started by toenailclip3, May 16, 2009, 03:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

Quote from: m a d time on June 05, 2009, 10:16:08 AM
Quote from: Danyar on June 05, 2009, 05:32:09 AM
the dumbest thing i've done on worldscape is posting in this topic..

I agree that was dumb of u
Dumbest thing i did as call i poon i a "~removed due to VERY offensive material~" and got iped by wayne.. KTHXBAIII ~M~

That's not why you got banned. :o
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

m a d time

Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

toenailclip3

lol i dont talk to alot of admins theyre ussally always silent

my main stats
now toenailclip3 stats on rs

if your smart you'll know this is my worldscape account stats

Banjo Hick

Quote from: m a d time on June 05, 2009, 10:16:08 AM
I agree that was dumb of u
Dumbest thing i did as call i poon i a "~removed due to VERY offensive material~" and got iped by wayne.. KTHXBAIII ~M~

wow, racist much? i did get unbanned, lol, dumbest thing is undone! partly, look at my post count

toenailclip3

lol ur name still looks dumb... thats a dumb thing (can't say much for my name lol its about toes and wat clips them :p with a 3 on this 1 game im named ogkingt3 and she called me triple og thats how kool i am haha) triple og is a trademark and is not to be used by anyone but me and her thank you :p

my main stats

Bill

And it was also very dumb for you to post that word on the forums here, m a d time. I absolutely HATE racist terms... DON'T DO IT AGAIN! I'll have no problem muting or possibly even banning you.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Barrage Pked

^Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

Bill

I'm sorry, a prejudice term. Either way, I personally won't tolerate it.

Lmfao.........

m a d time

Quote from: Bill on June 08, 2009, 04:06:30 PM
Either way ur over-reacting because that's what happened and im not gonna bs about the truth mmk?? KTHXBAII ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Yes, it is prejudice and I understand why you won't tolerate it.

Bill

Quote from: m a d time on June 08, 2009, 04:11:08 PM
Either way ur over-reacting because that's what happened and im not gonna bs about the truth mmk?? KTHXBAII ~M~

If you were banned for that reason then why would you come onto these forums and say the word again? What do you mean I'm over reacting? If that's what happened then why are you re-posting the word? You've also been warned about previous posts you've made and you're already on the moderator's watch list, as well as my personal watch list. I'll be watching you like a hawk. That's 2 so far; strike 3 and you're out. 'KTHXBAIII!!'

~Bill.

Lmfao.........

m a d time

Quote from: Bill on June 08, 2009, 06:24:37 PM
Quote from: m a d time on June 08, 2009, 04:11:08 PM

If you were banned for that reason then why would you come onto these forums and say the word again? What do you mean I'm over reacting? If that's what happened then why are you re-posting the word? You've also been warned about previous posts you've made and you're already on the moderator's watch list, as well as my personal watch list. I'll be watching you like a hawk. That's 2 so far; strike 3 and you're out. 'KTHXBAIII!!'

~Bill.

So Watch Meh?? wow..

toenailclip3

u 2 seem like you have a long history of hatred and bill is i (incorrect sentence) on the watch list XD i wanna be a run away fugitive.

my main stats

Banjo Hick

this is getting just a little bit off topic, so anyone else got any things they think r dumb? o and bill i forgot to tell u, congrajulations on becoming a forum administrator

toenailclip3

ive told alot of stories i wanna hear the dumbest thing from sum1 else ....

my main stats