News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Come on people!

Started by ratman628, February 28, 2009, 05:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman628

Yes i know the ::yell channel is for trading and announcing events but dont be a stupid jerk everytime someone says something that isnt an event. If someone asks how much something is dont say THATS NOT WHAT ::YELL IS FOR STOP ABUSING YELL CHANNEL just answer the question and there will probably not be a fight OVER the yell channel making YOUR fault the yell channel is now being abused just answer a few of their questions before you get snappy
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

Barrage Pked

Sorry, but people who want to enforce the rules will say "Do not abuse the yell channel". The moderators will also because it is their job to enforce the rules. Do not get mad just because people are letting people know that they are abusing the yell channel. It makes the game much better to not see spam all over yell.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

mumups

Well the yell channel can be used to do that i think as long as it is not spamming or like a conversation like: hi ........
hi ...... what are you doing? Northpole
well yeah thats it realy.
And what barrage pked said dont get in a fight over something because they told you to not abuse the yell channel
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Con1887

Well, people do volunteer to help enforce the rules, including yell. 

I know yelling a question is a quick way of getting your questions answered. It is recommended by me to simply pm someone such as any player-moderator, myself or any staff member. I do understand that sometimes we don't get to your answer or it takes a few minutes for us to respond. In the future please try my recommendations. I will be glad to answer your questions.

Also, there isn't really a set item price. So asking for an item price, there won't be much of answer other than that.

Happy Playing Worldscape!

Chaoslancex

everyone is right people are just following the rules. wich is a good thing. that people care.

Jeremy

You're also breaking the Yell Channel rule when you tell people via Yell not to use Yell! So if you see someone abusing the Yell Channel don't interfere; that is what the Moderator's are for. If you interefere you're also at risk of being muted. Keep that in mind.

Player Moderator's aren't held to a Yell Channel rule, they are allowed to use the Channel for anything mod-related, or anything they deem reasonable.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-