News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Created Banners Board

Started by Bill, February 25, 2009, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

I have been seeing lots of banners created by the members and players of Worldscape. I have actually had this idea for a while, but never really suggested it. I think there should be a new board just for banners that have been created by the members or possibly the staff. Now, these banners aren't meant for switching the current banners/logos there are now, rather more just to show and share what you have made. I think this would be nice because there's sections in these forums for posting videos and posting poems and songs, but not pictures or banners/logos. This would come in handy because there are a lot of different people making different banners a lot so it would be an active board. If there banner is REALLY good and custom, then it could possibly be used for the logo on the forums, the redirect logo when the forums are redirecting you, or even the client's logo if a staff member decides they want to use it. One of my logos was used for the Halloween client, and we'll also never know what logos these people can actually make if there isn't a board for it. ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

if possible, could you put some websites for making banners/logos. i think many people will be active on that board, if you do eventully make one, but it defeats it's purpose if no one knows where to make a banner/logo.

serguy3 ;).
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Jeremy

@ Bill,

I will be adding a whole new board for posting banners/logos soon.

@ Serguy3,

The really good banners and logos will be created in PhotoShop. Anyone can go to website-making banners or logos and just make one in a minute. Defeats the purpose really, they wouldn't be original.

I'd like to hear more feedback so please post here with suggestions or opinions about this. I'd really like to know if i'm going to add it to the forum!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Bill

If you make it, I'll take care of the board as if it were my youngin o.O

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jeremy

Ok Bill, I made you the sectional Forum Mod for the "Banngers/Logos" board.

Thanks for the suggestion, keep up the good work!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Barrage Pked

Good job Bill. Serguy3, as Jeremy said to make banners go to PhotoShop or you can also Google "banner making sites". A lot of replies come up.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).