News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

complements to all of worldscapeblitz.

Started by serguy3, February 23, 2009, 09:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

i would like to completment everyone in the staff of '~all-go-free~'. for one: making a brilliant game. two: making a some what stable economy. three: probably one of the best client structors i've ever seen. four: the best coder i've ever seen, ( i've met the owner of runescape of i might add  ;).) five: all of the great staff you've accumulated over the two years the wonderful game has been up for. six: a awesome forums  :D.

~serguy3~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

your right serguy about everything i agree and we all love this game!!!!!!!

i'm i right or i'm i right??? :D

BEST SERVER, AND FORUMS EVER!@!@!@!

Pavilion

I couldn't agree more.
It takes a lot of time and effort to recode the entire game, lifting the levels to a suitable niche, and correcting glitches and bugs as needed. I'm really, really impressed.
Kudos to the staff.

Zack

Pavilion

Quote from: Zack on March 02, 2009, 08:36:00 PM
Pavilion, that name seems so familiar.
I guess... I got it from the name brand my desktop computer is (HP Pavilion).
I use 10 different usernames out on the internet and this is the second time I've used this name, so I'm not sure if your referring me to someone you know.

Barrage Pked

Seguy3, I LOL'd when you said "I met the owner of RuneScape I might add."
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).