News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Dead.

Started by Joker, September 15, 2012, 12:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

This server is so dead seriously is Ryan paying money to keep this server on and no one is playing atleast?

Kryptonite

I've been busy with school n crap this week otherwise I would be. Don't complain though, it just makes it worse.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

we are all pretty much waiting for world 2 to be put up...

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

So what's this topic going to prove? If you want more players then start recruiting like most of the people here. Or vote, at least.

D E A T H

Quote from: Joker on September 15, 2012, 12:04:13 AM
This server is so dead seriously is Ryan paying money to keep this server on and no one is playing atleast?

LOL I sorta agree with Tony. You guys are hiding from the hard truth.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

James

Complaining about it won't get it back. We can't do it alone. If you'd like to help, and win prizes in the process, check out the topic in my sig.

Kevin

I have every intention on bringing WorldScape back to life. Making negative comments about the game isn't going to help Ryan or myself. If anything it pushes us away from our goal. Makes us feel like you guys don't care or are un-greatful.

wolf

I agree with tony as much as i would like the server to be VPS i don't think we deserve it because we don't actually play the game and if i sound like a d*ck face it, its the truth.

Kevin

Quote from: wolf on September 16, 2012, 04:12:23 AM
I agree with tony as much as i would like the server to be VPS i don't think we deserve it because we don't actually play the game and if i sound like a d*ck face it, its the truth.

The server hasn't been on a VPS in a few months. I gave Ryan money a few days ago to put 2 worlds up. But we need to do updates first. We were going to do them this weekend, but unfortunately my Uncle passed away. I will be leaving to go to a funeral. I haven't felt like doing much since. I return Thursday evening. If Ryan has time maybe next weekend we can get some things done.

Qorx

Quote from: Kevin on September 16, 2012, 04:19:02 AM
The server hasn't been on a VPS in a few months. I gave Ryan money a few days ago to put 2 worlds up. But we need to do updates first. We were going to do them this weekend, but unfortunately my Uncle passed away. I will be leaving to go to a funeral. I haven't felt like doing much since. I return Thursday evening. If Ryan has time maybe next weekend we can get some things done.
Sorry for you're loss and I think we can wait a few more weeks.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on September 16, 2012, 04:19:02 AM
Quote from: wolf on September 16, 2012, 04:12:23 AM

I'm sorry to hear :( Hope things get better for you.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

candyhaakon

Very sorry for you're loss man, i feel you! And i can't wait for WS :D always been my fav RSPS.