News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

STOP BITC*ING!!!

Started by wolf, September 15, 2012, 09:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Everyone these days is winging and whining about the economy well news flash if you are using these forums you are the economy and if you complain about nobody playing the game why don't you take the first step and start playing and you might be that spark that worldscape needs. so if you feel you need to make a topic about the economy being "0" stop and think for a second because you are the economy then you might log onto the server and play then make a topic about "Play Worldscape With Me?" and then more people might log in and then you may have 10 - 15 people online at one time which worldscape has not seen in a while.

This is what i will be doing.

James

wolf

Qorx

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Kryptonite

Jesus christ thank you for making this.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Thanks guys im just so sick of everyone saying the server is dead and nobody plays it when they wont play it themselves its just so damn annoying i think there is like 5-7 topics similar to this.

Qorx

Quote from: wolf on September 16, 2012, 07:20:58 PM
Thanks guys im just so sick of everyone saying the server is dead and nobody plays it when they wont play it themselves its just so damn annoying i think there is like 5-7 topics similar to this.
How come you don't come on? I'm on. :D

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

wolf

if i was not on my phone i would be on im at work at the moment haha. over the next 4-7 days im pretty busy with school and stuff but when the holidays start i will be relatively active so just hang tight keep playing and somebody will play with you. SOMEBODY PLAY WITH QORX THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED!!!

Kryptonite

weed

wolf

good job its starting NOW! worldscape will rise! haha

Kryptonite

weed

wolf

im going to make a clan as soon as i get on the computer and try to get some members so we can start pking again.