News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Compliments to AllGoFree.

Started by Kevin7111, February 22, 2009, 03:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin7111

I am complimenting all the Staff for what a great job they do on the Server. I give a 100% congrats and compliment to Ryan & Jeremy for running a Server to the benifit of everyone's pleasure. I also give a 100% congrats and compliment to Con1887 other known as Sean for giving his time in making sure all of the players stay in a comfurtable stage... I'd also like to give a 100% congrats and compliment to Mia for earning the status she deserved, if she still plays... I'm also giving 100% congrats and compliments to the players who behave, I'm not giving any names because I don't want to make anyone feel bad, if you behave then you know who you are and if you don't, then you also know who you. I'm pointing this out because there is good in all of you and you guys just need to shine. ;)

Kevin.

Barrage Pked

Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

bhs

Wow Kevin, you said it perfectly, I don't think anyone could agree with you more.
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Chaoslancex

lol there right hehe you just said what everyone on all-go-free wants to say to the satff and its players  ;) :) :D

Mia

Thankyou Kevin.

Reading these Kind words people say about us moderators and staff means heaps.

I'm proud :)