News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Power Surge (Friday, February 20th, 2009 ~6:00 PM EST)

Started by Ry60003333, February 20, 2009, 09:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

There was a power surge at my house around 6:00 PM EST today, causing AllGoFree to shut down. Right now the computers are scanning the hard drives for any errors and then all the Worlds will be put back online. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

Oh cool, cause i was wonder'in why worldscape was down. Hey the thing you use to scan for error's, is it a program you install or does it like scan your system on start up?

Barrage Pked

Take your time Ryan. I was wandering what was going on.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Ry60003333

Quote from: TriniBoy on February 20, 2009, 09:03:27 PM
Oh cool, cause i was wonder'in why worldscape was down. Hey the thing you use to scan for error's, is it a program you install or does it like scan your system on start up?
Its the normal Windows check disk. Right click your hard drive, go to properties, then Tools, and the error checker. Check both the checkboxes and it will scan then next time the computer is restarted. I also defragmented both World 1 and 2 while I was at it, thats why it took like 2 and a half hours to get up and running again. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.