News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Working for Player Moderator position.

Started by Barrage Pked, February 19, 2009, 07:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

Well, as you hopefully all know, Jeremy will be making some people moderators in a couple of weeks because he needs some more. Well, ever since he told me that, I've been trying to do my best to get one of those positions. This is not a thread asking to become a Player Moderator, it is a thread to tell you all that I am working very hard for it and for the moderators to monitor me and see if I am doing well. I hope I do not get on the "No-Mod" list for this thread. It is just informing you of what I would like to achieve. Thank-you.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Zack

Even though you're not asking for mod you're hinting at it which is almost the same as asking.

Triniboy

Its good that you are working hard to become a forum Mod, But I don't think this post is necessary. Jeremy will message players on the worldscape forum if he wants them to be one.

BigDogg420

As Zack said even though you aren't asking for the position you are still somewhat asking for the position and asking to become a forum moderator or a player moderator is against the rules. Please do not post asking, or telling that you are working really hard, to become a moderator.

~This post has been locked~

BigDogg420
Forum Moderator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Chris Bud

Well these boys summed it all up. Sorry to kinda crash your plane here... But! Just because, you get to know something like new mods being brought out, doesn't mean you should start working for it now. You should ALWAYS be the best WSB player you can be, here on the forums, as well as in game. We need to look good at all times, for new visitors, new players, new staff, and especially our AGF staff! Please, don't be good, or act better because you hear of more staff openings. Act accordingly all the time, and maybe you will get it!

~Chris Bud
AGF Forum Moderator