News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Stupid Brothers.

Started by Mia, February 19, 2009, 03:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

WELL!!! this is how mean, cruel and stupid my brother is.

It was 3am and somebody kept shineing a torchthough my window so i looked outside, No one was there!

I went to my parents and they said it's just thunder, that made me even more scared!! so as i sat in my bed scared shakeing and cold then! my brother Eli came into my room and scared me even more! the light wasnt on and he went "BAh!!!!" i screamed so loud i woke the neibours up >.<!

One hour later, i heard a noise, i checked it out it was nothing so i went to bed and i almost fell asleep, ALMOST!! then something hit my window and i jumped and screamed again, wakeing my parents up! i fell out of the bed and hit my head on my desk leg :( and Dad pulled me up and said what was wrong, i said something hit my window!

He looked outside nothing was there, he went on the varanda and Eli was there, he had hit my window with his hunters knife and cracked it, now he has to pay forthe repair! :D! i scared him back that night by turning the power off and putting a bug in his bed >:D!

BigDogg420

That sucks my bro would never scare me because if he did then he would know whats up but he does make me mad like in the morning he will throw our cat at me and then she will just start meowing and meowing and it bugs the spit out of me.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Bill

Here's a funny, yet terrifying when I look at it, prank that I pulled on my sister and her friend with my friend. We heard my sister and her friend walking in the house so my friend and I hid in my basement, turned every light off in my house, and grabbed my cell phone and hid in a corner. We kept making noises in the basement and she kept yelling "is anyone home?" I wanted to take it up a notch so I whipped out my cell phone and blocked my number and called my house phone. She picked it up and said "hello?" I said in a very extremely deep voice "don't come in the basement." She and her friend freaked out. Her friend called her dad and her dad almost called the police until me and my friend ran upstairs laughing. LMAO! Fun night. ;)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Mia

LOL! That's a good one Bill, i one put a giant huntsman spider in my sisters bed >.< she didn't come in our room for over a month xD i got the best space :P ;D

serguy3

well, i pulled a decent prank on my brother, it was a saturday, i wanted to get back at him for bugging me last night so. i said "DUDE YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" he automatically got his back-pack and ran out, 3 hours later, he came in and started chasing me.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Brother's can be annoying at times. Once, my brother was sleeping and he pranked me the night before by putting shaving cream on my hands and gently rubbing a feather on my face. Woke up the next morning with shaving cream all over my face. Anyways, I got warm water, put his fingers in the cup, and he came to breakfast the next morning with a stain covered all over his pants and he didn't even noticed he pee'd himself. ;D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

lol yup brother can be anoying and i got 3 of them.. they bug me all the time.. but hey what can i say there my brothers. :D :)

krew

nice way of getting back :)