News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

A Question for the Community!

Started by Kinematics, June 24, 2012, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinematics

When coming back to Worldscape, one of my goals was to restart the GFX team. Obviously since almost all of the people on the original team are gone, it's time to make a new one. My Question to you, the community, is should I reopen this shop and fetch some of the signature makers, or should I keep it down and let it be.

I haven't been online in a while (I think close to a year now...?), so I don't know what talent we have left here in Worldscape; but if I post shop, I think people will come.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Scarlett

Remake it wolf was going to but didnt think it was his to make as you are the origonal owner of the gfx team so he made one on rune rebels

wolf

Quote from: Scarlett on June 25, 2012, 02:22:49 AM
Remake it wolf was going to but didnt think it was his to make as you are the origonal owner of the gfx team so he made one on rune rebels
True, i would love to become a member of the GFX Team if it comes back when it was around a long time ago i was just a trainee but i think im worthy of becoming a full member, but that's you're decision.

Jake

I 100% support you making a GFX team. You don't necessarily need to go get the other members, although it would be nice, you could just recruit some more.

Either way I vote yes.

Kinematics

Good enough of a response. As soon as I get Thrive unbanned from the forums (my precious baby), I'll restart it.

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Jake

Quote from: Kinematics on June 25, 2012, 11:59:29 PM
Good enough of a response. As soon as I get Thrive unbanned from the forums (my precious baby), I'll restart it.
What happens if your other account doesn't get unbanned? Will that mean you won't be starting it up again?

Kinematics

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 12:09:46 AM
Quote from: Kinematics on June 25, 2012, 11:59:29 PM
What happens if your other account doesn't get unbanned? Will that mean you won't be starting it up again?

Well, I'd prefer to do it on Thrive because my watermark still has thrive on it, and everything would be confusing, and meh. Ry Told me that Kevin "Will think about it." I have no idea what that means, but I guess I'll wait. If all else fails, I guess I'll just restart it on this account; of course i'll have to do some like thorough explaining in every thread i post in that i'm thrive, nevertheless, I will try.

damn RIGHT.

D E A T H

Instead of explaining in every post make a huge banner saying who you are in bright colors or something that will catch the eye.  ;D

Just a suggestion if you do not get un-banned.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Once one person knows you're Thrive the whole community will know  ::)

Plus people would still be calling you Thrive because your new name is just to much effort to type out all the time. No offense <3

D E A T H

Why don't you make a new forums account with the user name "Thive 2"?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?