News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Well Looky Here.

Started by Kinematics, June 26, 2012, 03:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinematics

So today I showed wolf how I make my backgrounds. He will be posting his version of the same render we used. Of course it's like a competition because I said so. :3 Well, Anyways, here's my version. Wolf will post his as well. I'll edit it in as well. So Rate mine first, get your eyes ready for mine. Cause well, they'll be having eyegasms. And i'm a little tired since it's 3:15AM, so half of this probably won't make any sense to you. Well, here she is:

RATE IT, (MAKE) LOVE IT.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

wolf

looks good but mines going to look better ill edit this post later when i add my banner.

Jake

Just a question Thrive, Are the type of person who uses a lot of banners with Naruto type Renders? I've seen you post a fair few of them.

Don't get me wrong, You're awesome at making Banners. I wouldn't mind seeing you use different renders though, To show of your skills. Like Program did using Kid Kudi.

Kinematics

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 04:18:13 AM
Just a question Thrive, Are the type of person who uses a lot of banners with Naruto type Renders? I've seen you post a fair few of them.

Don't get me wrong, You're awesome at making Banners. I wouldn't mind seeing you use different renders though, To show of your skills. Like Program did using Kid Kudi.

Lmfao, I am using a lot of anime-ish renders. But I did make one with Kid Cudi in it for Cudi (See his signature). This one up here (^First Post^) is a render that Wolf picked out.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Jake

wolf

i have posted my banner :)

Jake

Quote from: wolf on June 26, 2012, 10:02:39 PM
i have posted my banner :)
I like the effects on your better. Sorta because the Render goes with the shades.

wolf

yeah its just a matter of enhancing the colour variations