News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Let Me Know... :3

Started by Kinematics, June 23, 2012, 04:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinematics

Hello All! I'm Kinematics, a new user here, and well, I love to make signatures. Specifically without text, but I can do with text as well. Here's a little taste of my work :3. Enjoy! Please Give me feedback. If you want a signature from me, just PM me what you want in it.

[EDIT:] http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13157.0.html
Yes... it's me thrive, GFX Team member. Thought I'd come back and display a little ;)

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

lollol

Keep Up The Good Work Bro ^-^
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wolf

I love the first and second all round i give both of them 10/10 but im not too overwhelmed by the last 2 i hate nyan cat it just annoys me and the fourth its just the background that let me down im just not a fan of black and white.

• 10/10
  • 10/10
  • 7/10
  • 5/10

D E A T H

Thrive add me on Skype so you can help me with making cool backgrounds? I use Gimp but it's just like Photoshop.

Skype name: gamec0verage

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

The Nyan Cat looks pretty cool, I must say  ::)

Kinematics

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 12:15:49 AM
The Nyan Cat looks pretty cool, I must say  ::)

I tried to do like a two faced Nyan Cat. Half evil, half normal. I didn't turn out that good, but it still ended up doing what I wanted it to do.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Jake

Quote from: Kinematics on June 26, 2012, 02:29:06 AM
I tried to do like a two faced Nyan Cat. Half evil, half normal. I didn't turn out that good, but it still ended up doing what I wanted it to do.
If anyone asks just say you meant to make it the way it is  ::)