News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

My Disappointment in Jagex

Started by Recoil, March 25, 2012, 04:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 27, 2012, 11:16:43 PM
Inflation. It wasn't good for America, so it can't be good for RS either.
Don't forget to mention, it might have triggered rulers of other nations to raise costs also...  RS didn't go easy on that did it now?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on March 27, 2012, 05:33:08 PM
Quote from: Grievous on March 27, 2012, 03:49:09 AM
Yeah, I read it, and to me it sounds like you just miss your childhood. You're talking about the "old days", but if you've played RS recently, you'd know that the game really isn't that bad. It's the community that's bad. It's like this; Is MW2 bad because you can noob-tube, OMA, Danger close? The game is alright, but it's the community that has chosen that setup, not the game. Meh, bad example, but you get my point?
I get your point, but I'm saying I really don't like the game anymore. The community is just another small downfall. It's not that I Miss my Childhood it's that I miss the game.. Idk if you've played it in earlier days, but if you haven't I understand your confusion on why I don't like it anymore.

It's not like I tried playing it, X-ed it out and never played again. I have played it (tried to, almost unwillingly) play for a long long time to give Jagex a second chance, because I once loved them so much. We've obviously been set up in different situations and that's ok, I know it's hard to see each other's points.

Say your favorite game is CoD for example (using that because you mentioned MW2, you can really insert anything for CoD). Wouldn't you be pissed if you loved it the way it is and they COMPLETELY changed it around? I sure as hell Am.

Alright, well, then tell me, what changed about the GAME (Not the community) that you are so mad about? Because if it's the "first time you got 10K" and you were so happy, then that's not really the game. If you're mad about new skills (Slayer, Hunter, Dungeoneering), new graphics and not items, then that's obviously the game changing. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Recoil

Why don't you look back at my original post where I talk about changes in the game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

Yeah, maybe you should tell me once more, because I couldn't tell.

M I K E

Just visited RS, walked around Edgeville donating money to noobs (:

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 29, 2012, 11:28:10 AM
Yeah, maybe you should tell me once more, because I couldn't tell.
My primary argument as to why I am Disappointed in them is the graphics, there were others though. If you're too lazy to look back then I'm not going to waste my time Doing it for you.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.