News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My Items.

Started by Genuine, March 22, 2012, 06:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine

I logged in today and realised I was wearing nothing?
But before I logged out I had everything. I hadn't died or anything just all my items were gone that I was wearing.

Could an Admin/Owner look into this.

Desolate

This happened to me in some aspects. I was training at the shades and my internet disconnected, as I reconnected it, I logged on and was at ::zombies and all of my range items were gone.  :-\

Skyro

My berserkers rings, and a few other things got removed from my bank.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Just hope it's not due to the zombie glitch. Those items will not be returned. My bro lost like AGS. DFH and DFS. maybe more.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

lucifur

this is weird im sure ryan and kevin will look into it dw everyone

drakedriller

Nate lost his hell cat  :'(

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: lucifur on March 22, 2012, 11:07:49 AM
this is weird im sure ryan and kevin will look into it dw everyone
It's already been fixed.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

drakedriller

k recoil and dug why you say that?

Recoil

Quote from: drakedriller on March 22, 2012, 11:41:46 PM
k recoil and dug why you say that?
Because even though the glitch has been fixed, none of the lost items are going to be returned.
Dem digits

Genuine

It's a little unfair, But life is unfair so. Meh.

robinhood

i lost my snow globe  ;D

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

TROLOLOLOLOL

Wait... Let me get this straight? So something that happened to the players of this game that the players couldn't control, and is completely the admins' fault that it happened, and the players who were fucked over by this don't get their items back? When it was 100% the admins' fault? Not the players? What the hell?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Me either. I don't log in. I'm just saying. That's bs..

Kevin

So, your saying that everyone that lost items, that we have no way of knowing they had these items, or have any logs of them losing these items, and no idea how they lost these items, is our fault? And we are the bad guys for not giving items back?

We didn't give items back because before everyone said "I lost full bandos, ags, and a sigil". Which is why we don't give any items back, because someone who may have lost some rune, say they lost bandos and everything.