News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

lil pure and melven

Started by nate, March 07, 2012, 12:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

seriously worldscapers... i've seen some pretty douche things in the past done to players (me being one of the victim), but this has gone too far.

so wat if lil pure and melven are the same person?? some people like to have a second first impression.

if you do not stop, we might run off this player, lowering the population count from a whopping 14 a day to 13 a day. and guess what, it only goes downhill.

what happens when more players start to play? what if they decide to make a second account? what will we do then? run them off too??????

im sick and tired of worldscape's behavior!! if we continue down this path, we will not gain any new players unless they are as much of douchebags as you are.

This is / isn't a serious post

Yoho

You made a Guy quit just the other day, you're no different.

TROLOLOLOLOL

I think everyone's already realized this and doesn't care anymore, seeing as no one posts about it. But then again, I have no clue what people say in-game. This post isn't helping people forget about it though. If you just stop talking about it people will forget over time and no one will even care, and he'll feel better about himself.

Recoil

First of all there is no "if". He's been IP checked and confirmed as the same person. Second of all if he quits he's driving away himself, this is completely his fault. IF he quits because of himself he'll realize his stupidity later on and come back. Don't spoon feed him forgiveness, he has to earn it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

what wrong with you maybe dont like it,
but look to the good way more people if everybody do this we have much more people ;).
and if he isn't him you let him quit and maybe more people maybe his friend + lil pure ,
because you dont have respect for his brother.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Diva La Viva

shit happends. Maybe Lil Pure just wanted some attention because he felt infamous? It's whatever, done is done.

Recoil

Quote from: Diva La Viva on March 07, 2012, 01:56:10 PM
shit happends. Maybe Lil Pure just wanted some attention because he felt infamous? It's whatever, done is done.
Exactly. I'm unimpressed by attention whores, and I was surprised to see this from Lil Pure. I misinterpreted him along with many others.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

just because you don't like someone because they want attention doesnt mean you can drive them away. and posting about this will not hender the process of this going away. people will always be douche bags unless there is a reason for them not to be (one day mutes). honestly, i dont like or dislike lilpure, hes just a new player who has yet to find his friends in the server. lets just agree that we will try to be nice to people so we dont drive them away. later on when we have 100+ people online (hopefully) then be your rude selves. for now just try to be nice, and if your not going to be nice, then dont talk to them.

btw, the guy that i made rage quit was because i killed him in wildy. thats what we call pking, not being rude.

Recoil

I used to like him. I told him once he was hilarious once:
Quote from: Recoil on March 01, 2012, 09:12:41 AM
Lil Pure you crack me up - in a good way, you're just so down to earth about things. Lmao.
But after this I have 0 respect for him. He gave his accounts respect to himself. Don't say we're driving him away, he did this to himself.
Dem digits

nate

he gave respects to himself, me and charlie used to always do that with eachother, but we realized its pointless. just give new players time to settle in, they will understand whats socially acceptable and unacceptable.

Recoil

That's my point, I'm trying to make him understand that THIS ISN'T ACCEPTABLE. I think he's found that out thanks to the people that hated him for it. I'm sure he's learned a lot from this.
Dem digits

nate

but we made him learn the wrong way. next time theres a new player (or a player we suspect is not new), we should try to ignore it for the time being.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Nate, that's like attempting to teach a criminal that murder is wrong by not putting them in jail, but instead just ignoring it. Obviously that's an extreme, but you get the idea. People won't learn what's acceptable if no one tells them. And when we tell the kid that what he is doing is wrong and he should stop and he denies it and continues to do so, then WTF? Don't even act like we didn't try at the start. He put this on himself, as Recoil said. And no, I'm not being biased. I look at everyone's thoughts and consider them equally. Recoil's just makes a hella lot more sense.

I'm pretty sure if this dude got himself together and made a minor apology everyone would be happy and this would no longer be an issue.

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 07, 2012, 07:02:13 PM
I'm pretty sure if this dude got himself together and made a minor apology everyone would be happy and this would no longer be an issue.
Exactly. Just want to know that he knows he did wrong, that's all.
Dem digits

nate

you can tell him what hes doing wrong and what he needs to do, but don't be so mean about. dont say that its neccesarry because its not. look at recoils sig, prime example. unneccesarry.