News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

lil pure and melven

Started by nate, March 07, 2012, 12:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: nate on March 07, 2012, 07:38:23 PM
you can tell him what hes doing wrong and what he needs to do, but don't be so mean about. dont say that its neccesarry because its not. look at recoils sig, prime example. unneccesarry.
Not. If he wouldn't admit it the first time and it took an administrator to get involved and check the IP for him to cut it out, why shouldn't we be a little bit harsh on him? You can't sugar-coat everything. Sometimes people just need to get some sense knocked into them. Like we said, if he would just come forth and admit what he did wrong, we'd have some possible respect for the guy. Until then, why should we?

Recoil

I put that in my sig because I laughed my ass off when I saw it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Lil is Melven.   Why areyou letting him get to you? I no longer care what he does and he can do what he wANTS BUT HE'S GETTING NO ITEM S FROM ME. And the decrease of WS is because players can't be nice. Kthxbai

Wild

Two days ago i met another guy saying he was new and begging me for stuff, so i gave him some stuff like b gloves.
A day later hes on his main and trying to sell me the stuff i gave him.

Sadness.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Quote from: Wild on March 08, 2012, 01:18:59 AM
Two days ago i met another guy saying he was new and begging me for stuff, so i gave him some stuff like b gloves.
A day later hes on his main and trying to sell me the stuff i gave him.

Sadness.
This is why it matters Nate. What if I give them a rare..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

Honestly, he's just a kid, don't be so serious, just leave it. It wasn't a crime, stop acting like it is one. No one really cares guys.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 08, 2012, 02:44:10 PM
Honestly, he's just a kid, don't be so serious, just leave it. It wasn't a crime, stop acting like it is one. No one really cares guys.
I care. Do you read anything.. Look at the post before yours.
Dem digits