News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Mia and other mods.

Started by danyaro, February 05, 2009, 05:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danyaro

Today, I found Mia upset by the varrock fountain and I tried to cheer her up but I don't know if it worked...
The thing is, we don't want to see peoploe upset, especially Mia (and other mods).
                 So lets do our best to cheer people up  ;D
       Good mold friend, Danyaro. 8)

OFF THE WALL

mumups

Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Pure01owner

Quote from: danyaro on February 05, 2009, 05:05:44 AM
Today, I found Mia upset by the varrock fountain and I tried to cheer her up but I don't know if it worked...
The thing is, we don't want to see peoploe upset, especially Mia (and other mods).
                 So lets do our best to cheer people up  ;D
       Good mold friend, Danyaro. 8)
did you find out why she was sad. if that happens 2 anyone try 2 help them feel better guys =D
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

Why Meee.... Whyyy.... Thx Dany, But dw about me, too many people do, I usually open up to people but alot of things has happened over the past few months, i've been sick on and off, hospital visits alot cuz of a nurse Lol, and more.
I juts like t okeep you guys aware, i dint mean to get you worried.
I just tell people what's up with me, And what's going on.
Like with lord..
He's like my Brother, so i can tell him anything then live with guilt cuz he gets worried, but i tell him everything is okay.
THT still doesnt work lol.
If im upset, i'll be afk, so just leave me be.
Thx,

Mhiah! XP

xx hottie xx

ohh mia  :D ill try to cheer you up

Mia

The contents of this message have been removed.

Explorer

i don't like being upset, nice post danyaro very thoughtfull.

Chaoslancex

mia you should not be sad cheer up everyone in allgofree love's you. :D

Chaos.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: chaoslancex on March 02, 2009, 03:22:41 PM
mia you should not be sad cheer up everyone in allgofree love's you. :D

Chaos.

I agree Mia!  ;D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Mia

Thx guys, But i can't play on Mia anyway so I'm practically.. a goner :(
But I'm gonna try my best to play again.

I miss you all.
xx

~peace Mia ^Mwah^

Zack1

aww you gotta come back we all love you :D so please come back :)

Tom Nook

Hello everyone. You probably don't remember me. I was a mod here pffff I don't know maybe 2, 3 years ago. I see that this server has gotten immensely popular. Yeah, I played back in the day when there probably wasn't more than 200 players. I'm glad to see that the server is still up and it's doing so well. I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Banjo Hick

hi tom, plz dont make posts like that in this topic, do it in a new post in the off topic section, but hello anyway, this is kinda a sad topic so yeah..... we love u mia, come back!!!

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Tom Nook on April 17, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
Hello everyone. You probably don't remember me. I was a mod here pffff I don't know maybe 2, 3 years ago. I see that this server has gotten immensely popular. Yeah, I played back in the day when there probably wasn't more than 200 players. I'm glad to see that the server is still up and it's doing so well. I look forward to meeting everyone :)
Quote from: banjo hick on May 21, 2009, 07:42:47 PM
hi tom, plz dont make posts like that in this topic, do it in a new post in the off topic section, but hello anyway, this is kinda a sad topic so yeah..... we love u mia, come back!!!

Right, this is an example of a forums don't.
No post digging. Meaning don't dig up really old posts. This one was pretty much done with.

Triniboy

Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 21, 2009, 08:36:17 PM
Quote from: Tom Nook on April 17, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on May 21, 2009, 07:42:47 PM

Right, this is an example of a forums don't.
No post digging. Meaning don't dig up really old posts. This one was pretty much done with.
As Volcanic Me said really covers it, don't reply to out-dated threads.

-Thread Lock-