News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Mia and other mods.

Started by danyaro, February 05, 2009, 05:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danyaro

Today, I found Mia upset by the varrock fountain and I tried to cheer her up but I don't know if it worked...
The thing is, we don't want to see peoploe upset, especially Mia (and other mods).
                 So lets do our best to cheer people up  ;D
       Good mold friend, Danyaro. 8)

OFF THE WALL

mumups

Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Pure01owner

Quote from: danyaro on February 05, 2009, 05:05:44 AM
Today, I found Mia upset by the varrock fountain and I tried to cheer her up but I don't know if it worked...
The thing is, we don't want to see peoploe upset, especially Mia (and other mods).
                 So lets do our best to cheer people up  ;D
       Good mold friend, Danyaro. 8)
did you find out why she was sad. if that happens 2 anyone try 2 help them feel better guys =D
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

Why Meee.... Whyyy.... Thx Dany, But dw about me, too many people do, I usually open up to people but alot of things has happened over the past few months, i've been sick on and off, hospital visits alot cuz of a nurse Lol, and more.
I juts like t okeep you guys aware, i dint mean to get you worried.
I just tell people what's up with me, And what's going on.
Like with lord..
He's like my Brother, so i can tell him anything then live with guilt cuz he gets worried, but i tell him everything is okay.
THT still doesnt work lol.
If im upset, i'll be afk, so just leave me be.
Thx,

Mhiah! XP

xx hottie xx

ohh mia  :D ill try to cheer you up

Mia

The contents of this message have been removed.

Explorer

i don't like being upset, nice post danyaro very thoughtfull.

Chaoslancex

mia you should not be sad cheer up everyone in allgofree love's you. :D

Chaos.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: chaoslancex on March 02, 2009, 03:22:41 PM
mia you should not be sad cheer up everyone in allgofree love's you. :D

Chaos.

I agree Mia!  ;D
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Mia

Thx guys, But i can't play on Mia anyway so I'm practically.. a goner :(
But I'm gonna try my best to play again.

I miss you all.
xx

~peace Mia ^Mwah^

Zack1

aww you gotta come back we all love you :D so please come back :)

Tom Nook

Hello everyone. You probably don't remember me. I was a mod here pffff I don't know maybe 2, 3 years ago. I see that this server has gotten immensely popular. Yeah, I played back in the day when there probably wasn't more than 200 players. I'm glad to see that the server is still up and it's doing so well. I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Banjo Hick

hi tom, plz dont make posts like that in this topic, do it in a new post in the off topic section, but hello anyway, this is kinda a sad topic so yeah..... we love u mia, come back!!!

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Tom Nook on April 17, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
Hello everyone. You probably don't remember me. I was a mod here pffff I don't know maybe 2, 3 years ago. I see that this server has gotten immensely popular. Yeah, I played back in the day when there probably wasn't more than 200 players. I'm glad to see that the server is still up and it's doing so well. I look forward to meeting everyone :)
Quote from: banjo hick on May 21, 2009, 07:42:47 PM
hi tom, plz dont make posts like that in this topic, do it in a new post in the off topic section, but hello anyway, this is kinda a sad topic so yeah..... we love u mia, come back!!!

Right, this is an example of a forums don't.
No post digging. Meaning don't dig up really old posts. This one was pretty much done with.

Triniboy

Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 21, 2009, 08:36:17 PM
Quote from: Tom Nook on April 17, 2009, 06:04:34 PM
Quote from: banjo hick on May 21, 2009, 07:42:47 PM

Right, this is an example of a forums don't.
No post digging. Meaning don't dig up really old posts. This one was pretty much done with.
As Volcanic Me said really covers it, don't reply to out-dated threads.

-Thread Lock-