News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

classic pk

Started by drakedriller, January 25, 2012, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you rather have classic pk back or just pking as is???

yes
either way is fine with me
no

drakedriller

i don't know about everyone else but my favorite thing in old classic was probably pking. i loved pumpkins and everything about classic pk and i was just wondering what everyone else thinks about if we were to bring it back. please post and vote thanks

drakedriller

didn't know it was already brought up sorry

Kryptonite

Your poll doesn't make sense, but I want it the way it is.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

drakedriller

and no i was thinking for more of a situation where theres wildy but its kinda like duel you can't fight unless you challenge someone and then you can bank to pull out food and everything you need to do and also i was thinking maybe they could improve on it a bit just a suggestion tho.

Kevin

We had a poll before we added the defense system. We had a Beta world open for players to openly test it, one of the main concerns people had was the food. So we took advantage of the fishing skill and since all the the choc-ice, pumpkins, and Easter Eggs. So we removed them, by lowering how much they heal to what they really heal on RuneScape(Besides Choc-ice).

Disabling the defense at this time would not be good at all. Considering the people who are making money off buying/selling food. And the people who actually pk. It would drastically change pking too fast causing massive problems and with all the items we currently have players would be dying too fast.

drakedriller

true kevin but i would want defense to work every where else just not that pk and we could still have the pk we have now but you could come up with a command like ::classicpk and thats where that could take place and there would still be ::Wildy and ::dwildy but i don't know it was just a thing i had my mind on and sorry i was unaware of the beta classic pk because i was not playing during that time period.

gomes97

Quote from: Kevin on January 26, 2012, 01:41:14 AM
We had a poll before we added the defense system. We had a Beta world open for players to openly test it, one of the main concerns people had was the food. So we took advantage of the fishing skill and since all the the choc-ice, pumpkins, and Easter Eggs. So we removed them, by lowering how much they heal to what they really heal on RuneScape(Besides Choc-ice).

Disabling the defense at this time would not be good at all. Considering the people who are making money off buying/selling food. And the people who actually pk. It would drastically change pking too fast causing massive problems and with all the items we currently have players would be dying too fast.
people try it so much times it will be never come back.
worldscape will be like real runescape and not like classic pking.
i personally love the old pking the mostly of all the styles.
and still hope it come back.

and kevin i think not everbody did know when they vote yes this will be gone.
why it cant be both????????? the will be the best.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

Everyone knew, if they didn't they should of read it properly. I don't think it would work if they had both.

Kevin

We can't have both... It doesn't work like that...

Grievous

Quote from: Mute on January 25, 2012, 07:21:07 PM
So you want an old, glitchy, unfair system for Pking?

Good luck in persuading a community which already voted against this last time this subject was brought up.

Unfair? The old pking was the pking that made Worldscape so different and unique! This new pking requires no skill - whatsoever - and that's why I think Pking is so un-active these days. I did quit when this update occured, and I know heaps of old school player did too. Bringing back full healing pumpkins, old choc-ice, no defence, the food glitch and nerf a couple of weapons, then Pking would be FAR more enjoyable. I hope you listen to the community, and do what's best for Worldscapes future.

I don't know if you ever pked in the old days, Mute, but it was far more enjoyable and relaxing. If you want to pk, you've got to pay out a large amount of money, just to get ahold of some sharks, since there are very few who trains the Fishing skill.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Grievous on January 27, 2012, 04:08:20 PM
I don't know if you ever pked in the old days, Mute, but it was far more enjoyable and relaxing. If you want to pk, you've got to pay out a large amount of money, just to get ahold of some sharks, since there are very few who trains the Fishing skill.

Or quit being lazy and get them yourself...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Grievous

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 27, 2012, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: Grievous on January 27, 2012, 04:08:20 PM

Or quit being lazy and get them yourself...

Really? You had to quote me on the sharks? That wasn't the point at all. I'm just saying, if I want to train fishing, I'd be doing it on Runescape. I want to Pk, that's what this server is built on.

Kevin

Back on topic.

If the Classic pking were to return, how should we do it? Since there are different things now.

Grievous

Quote from: Kevin on January 28, 2012, 06:06:16 AM
Back on topic.

If the Classic pking were to return, how should we do it? Since there are different things now.

Obviously people want different things. There is no point of bringing classic pking back if it's not the OLD one. That include.

No defence.
Non-nerfed pumps/chocs.
The food glitch.
Armour wouldn't matter when casting a spell (Blitz > dds)
Nerfing the whip to where it was (inaccurate).
Reduce the max hit to the old ones (about 50 with a dds)

The pking was built on this, I feel bad for the ones that got defence, I really do. I myself was a 70 defence account, before I trained defence recently.

I'm glad that you, Kevin, is so active trying to help to community.

gomes97

i think this is a good reason why it needs to came back.
and i want the same back like grievous see

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner