News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Economy Fix

Started by Kevin, January 11, 2012, 08:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like this?

Yes
50 (56.2%)
No
38 (42.7%)
Don't care either way
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 89

lollol

Quote from: Wild on January 15, 2012, 11:57:26 AM
Quote from: Xx Wildy Xx on January 15, 2012, 07:25:37 AM
this is pathetic worldscape has changed to much over the years its now just gunna be like stupid rs thats why they made rsps to get away from rs not to make another server like rs im strongly agianst this. if this happens i will be quitting.
You dont even know how worldscape was at the beginning.

Well yeah i've been here since the game started but i dun really remember how it started, all what i remember was people all over worldscape over 30 players online 24/7, people being nice, dz being kind of rude to the people in the wildy and killing them all, well yeah that's what i remember, plus i say that the economical change should happen, dharoks should be reduced to like 2-5k per player, am pretty sure that's what ryan said so don't tell me that they already said that before, what am saying that the economy wasn't very good in the past as much as i remember, people had massive pk-ing gear, actually from my point of view, only pk-ing gear should be reduced, well yeah am with fixing the economy as it's going to fix the game, people shouldn't quit, they should just cheer up and start over with just the pk-ing gear, i am sure ryan will give out free pk-ing gear like in a drop party just like the crystal thing jeremy did, thats it why you still looking at the post, just look away and read something else.

Sincerly
Mazen
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Kevin

Instead of complaining that there is no players all the time, why don't you guys advertise? The staff does a hell of a lot. I know I do. You guys can help by advertising the server, on your Skype, Msn, Facebook, YouTube, Forum signatures on other sites, anything imaginable you can do to advertise WorldScape.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: lollol on January 15, 2012, 02:53:49 PM
this is pathetic worldscape has changed to much over the years its now just gunna be like stupid rs thats why they made rsps to get away from rs not to make another server like rs im strongly agianst this. if this happens i will be quitting.

Well yeah i've been here since the game started but i dun really remember how it started, all what i remember was people all over worldscape over 30 players online 24/7, people being nice, dz being kind of rude to the people in the wildy and killing them all, well yeah that's what i remember, plus i say that the economical change should happen, dharoks should be reduced to like 2-5k per player, am pretty sure that's what ryan said so don't tell me that they already said that before, what am saying that the economy wasn't very good in the past as much as i remember, people had massive pk-ing gear, actually from my point of view, only pk-ing gear should be reduced, well yeah am with fixing the economy as it's going to fix the game, people shouldn't quit, they should just cheer up and start over with just the pk-ing gear, i am sure ryan will give out free pk-ing gear like in a drop party just like the crystal thing jeremy did, thats it why you still looking at the post, just look away and read something else.

Sincerly
Mazen

Just want to point out if you were here from the beggining you would know dz did not exist back then i was not even a pker i was a noob and i was part of this clan ran by Goku witch was the big thing back then it was called something taco, and then moved to i poon i's clan and then a few months or a year later dz was born with the help of Naruto12 haha but anyhow.

anyhow about the topic at hand i'm for it..but not voting haha.. letting the people decide on another hand  i would actually like it to be reset all items and start fresh but i guess a rollback on items is ok.

lollol

Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 15, 2012, 11:04:48 PM
Quote from: lollol on January 15, 2012, 02:53:49 PM

Sincerly
Mazen

Just want to point out if you were here from the beggining you would know dz did not exist back then i was not even a pker i was a noob and i was part of this clan ran by Goku witch was the big thing back then it was called something taco, and then moved to i poon i's clan and then a few months or a year later dz was born with the help of Naruto12 haha but anyhow.

anyhow about the topic at hand i'm for it..but not voting haha.. letting the people decide on another hand  i would actually like it to be reset all items and start fresh but i guess a rollback on items is ok.

Well i didn't know that, thx for the info xD
On Topic:i kind of agree with u oscar, i would be veery okay if there is a fresh start in everything, skills and everything, am actually a glitched acc and u all know that, so i didnt spend that much time lvling up, from my opinion we should get a fresh start like oscar said, it's fair for everyone.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

D E A T H

Okay I hope no one will complain about this how about all phats cleared out of all banks and then they become rare! I love wearing phats but since there is soooo many of them in game look like a noob wearing one. So Should phats be reset? You guys decide!
Agreements?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: D E A T H on January 16, 2012, 05:37:12 PM
Okay I hope no one will complain about this how about all phats cleared out of all banks and then they become rare! I love wearing phats but since there is soooo many of them in game look like a noob wearing one. So Should phats be reset? You guys decide!
Agreements?

They would be anyway if this update happened. And plus people could just go back to ::phat and get more. That's kind of a separate suggestion anyway.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mute on January 16, 2012, 06:01:56 PM
26-21...

The "No" has shot up, so I would request an IP check again please. >.<

What do you mean 26-21?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

I Merk

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 16, 2012, 06:15:52 PM
Quote from: Mute on January 16, 2012, 06:01:56 PM
26-21...

The "No" has shot up, so I would request an IP check again please. >.<

What do you mean 26-21?

Yes - 26 Votes
No - 21 Votes

Kevin

The votes are completely inaccurate considering people have been multi-logging to vote either yes or no.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 16, 2012, 05:44:49 PM

They would be anyway if this update happened. And plus people could just go back to ::phat and get more. That's kind of a separate suggestion anyway.

Then this will just be removed.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

pkmarien

Quote from: Like a Bawz on January 11, 2012, 09:23:45 PM
I agree with jake on the whole item deleting worldscape dieing theory. most of the players have gotten their items for a reason, and to be truthful, on a daily basis of good pking, i'd go through 2k dh sets like a soda. i voted no because its nice to have plently of items to spare, you can help new players with them, give them to friends if they're out of something, and just mess around with em. dropping them at random times is hilarous. kids will be like, wtf? how'd that happen? while you're just sitting their laughing your ass off. :D but yes, i like my items, and ive kept them for a reason.

Totally agree :)

gomes97

when you remove phat remove northpole there can you get barrow stuff 2

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

toxicrick

i'm still hate it ant wen u remove the stuff it wil help me ant a lot of other ppl to quit!
so wen u do the update i gonne quit ant a lot more ppl!
so i vote for a big fat no!

- my life is my style!
- like pking!

Grievous

No, I don't see how this would "fix" the economy in the slightest.

Bring back the old pking, blitz > dds. My suggestion.

spiked noob

Quote from: pkmarien on January 19, 2012, 10:24:19 AM
Quote from: Like a Bawz on January 11, 2012, 09:23:45 PM
I agree with jake on the whole item deleting worldscape dieing theory. most of the players have gotten their items for a reason, and to be truthful, on a daily basis of good pking, i'd go through 2k dh sets like a soda. i voted no because its nice to have plently of items to spare, you can help new players with them, give them to friends if they're out of something, and just mess around with em. dropping them at random times is hilarous. kids will be like, wtf? how'd that happen? while you're just sitting their laughing your ass off. :D but yes, i like my items, and ive kept them for a reason.

Totally agree :)

Yep same totally!!