News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Money-Making Guide

Started by Kryptonite, December 18, 2011, 03:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hey guys, it's me, and this is a money-making guide for you guys who like being rich :) In this guide, I'll be talking about and explaining 10 methods you can use to make money.
Note: I am not referring to 'coins' in this guide, but rather a way to get valuable items, such as bandos and shiz.

So, let's get started.

Method 1: Buying Sharks
Effectiveness: *****
Difficulty: *****
Requirements:

• A small amount of coins to purchase sharks with.
Description: In this method, you will be purchasing sharks from ::theshop. There's not much too it. I recommend checking ::theshop each time you log in to see how many sharks are there. Each time you check, buy all of the sharks. If there are a lot (100+) they will add up very quickly. People buy sharks for a lot, and cash is very easy to come across. This method isn't very time consuming, so it's always something good to do whenever you have a quick minute. The sharks will add up easily for personal use or for selling.

Method 2: Fishing Sharks
Requirements:

• A harpoon to fish sharks with.
  • 76 Fishing (A higher level is highly recommended).
Description: In this method, you will be fishing raw sharks. I recommend fishing them at ::fguild. This is where most players fish, so you will probably have a better time fishing them here rather than Catherby. You only need level 76 fishing to fish sharks, although you will fish them much faster at levels 110 - 120+. Obviously, you will fish them the quickest at 135 fishing. I honestly wouldn't recommend this method to you unless you have 115+ fishing. The easiest way to turn this into a profit is to sell the raw sharks to people looking to get cooking experience. Additionally, you could cook them yourself. This method is rather time-consuming, and if you work hard you can get 600 - 700 sharks in an hour.

Method 3: Cooking Sharks
Requirements:

• Some raw sharks to cook.
  • 80 Fishing (A higher level is highly recommended).
Description: For this method, you'll be cooking raw sharks and selling them to people who would like to buy them. The people who would pay the most for them are PKers, since sharks are the primary source of food used in PKing. This task can be very tedious. In order to get raw sharks, you can either buy them or fish them yourself. Fishing them yourself will result in maximum profit. 80 is the minimum cooking level required to cook sharks, although I recommend 100 - 100+ to result in significantly less burning.

Method 4: Collecting XP Lamps
Requirements:

• None.
Description: For this method, you'll be collecting experience lamps from the Genie random event. Once you have a decent amount (5+) you can usually find someone who will buy them for a good camp item (torso for example) or if you get even more (20+) people might be willing to pay a lot more for them. It isn't easy to just go out and get a bunch of Genie random events, so the best tip I could give you to get them is to train a lot of skills and collect all of the lamps you get.

Method 5: Play ::camp
Requirements:

• Decent combat stats.
Description: For this method, you'll be playing the ::camp minigame. This minigame is extremely self-explanatory. All you need to do is kill as many monsters as you can. Organizing a team or group of people to play with you will result in more tokens per game. If you want to max out your tokens, I recommend you use magic and attack large groups of enemies with a barrage spell (Ice or Blood). At the end of the game you will receive some tokens, which you can spend at ::draynor.

Method 6: Play Castle Wars
Difficulty: ***** - *****
Requirements:

• Good combat stats. (High magic and ranged levels are recommended)
Description: For this method, you'll be playing Castle Wars (::cw). It's best to do this with a lot of people. If you're on a good team, this can be very easy. There are all sorts of jobs you can do to help your team win. However, if you're on the team who's full of bad players and the other team is full of experienced players, this can be very difficult to win. Once you collect a large amount of tickets, you can buy the more expensive Castle Wars armor, which people would probably pay a lot for since it is so hard to get.

Method 7: Mine Pure Essence
Requirements:

• 30 Mining.
Description: For this method, you'll be mining pure essence. To get to the essence mine, you can teleport there from the mage guy in varrock, or just type ::tele 2911 4832. Pure essence is very quick to mine, and you should be able to effectively mine it at any mining level. People will pay a lot for high amounts of it. I recommend selling it to people looking to train RuneCrafting.

Method 8: Do Barrows
Requirements:

• Decent combat stats.
Description: For this method, you'll be doing the ::barrows minigame. This minigame will probably require that you do multiple rounds in order to get a good reward, but the rewards offered from the minigame are some of the best equipment in the game. You should be able to do the rounds quickly, especially with good combat stats.

Method 9: PK
Effectiveness: ***** - *****
Requirements:

• High combat stats recommended.
Description: For this method, you'll be killing other players! Looting players is usually frowned upon, especially in funfights. But if you PK the right people, you can get some amazing loot. PKing can be easy or hard, depending on your skill and who you are facing.

Method 10: Staking/Boxing
Effectiveness: ***** - *****
Requirements:

• High combat stats recommended.
Description: For this method, you'll be staking other players in the duel arena. You can stake high-value items and do boxing matches. You won't be able to bank in the Duel Arena, so be sure to conserve your food as much as possible. There is no way to get out of a stake once accepted, so do whatever you need to do to kill the other player and survive!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

gomes97

nice guild but cash is nothig in this game  its better to keep the food.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I Merk

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 18, 2011, 03:28:09 AM
Hey guys, it's me, and this is a money-making guide for you guys who like being rich :) In this guide, I'll be talking about and explaining 10 methods you can use to make money.
Note: I am not referring to 'coins' in this guide, but rather a way to get valuable items, such as bandos and shiz.

Kryptonite

Quote from: I Merk on December 18, 2011, 09:49:49 AM
Quote from: Kryptonite on December 18, 2011, 03:28:09 AM

:P

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

IStealCash

Thanks for the guide. :)

I have done some of those methods before and I still do it.
IStealCash and I Steal Cash