News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Banner.

Started by Nerotech, January 29, 2009, 09:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerotech

Well, whenever I go to this website, it goes that it will redirect me and it shows all go free. So I decided to make one of those, so that maybe you guys could change it up(?).

Here it is. That's pretty basic work that I can do.

PS. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Triniboy

That's a very cool banner ;D

Just saying...you should have posted this in the ""Songs, Poems, etc!"" area instead ;)

BigDogg420

Trinboy this is an accurate placing for his idea and post. However, the most accurate place to post would have been in suggestions but their really is no need since i've sent a personal recommendation onto Jeremy already about Nerotech's suggestion. This will be reviewed shortly; I like the idea and the design.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Triniboy

Quote from: BigDogg420 on January 29, 2009, 02:57:09 PM
Trinboy this is an accurate placing for his idea and post. However, the most accurate place to post would have been in suggestions but their really is no need since i've sent a personal recommendation onto Jeremy already about Nerotech's suggestion. This will be reviewed shortly; I like the idea and the design.

Ooh ok then....it's only because i saw mostly all the people post there banner's in the "Songs, Poems, etc!", but ok then ;D

Nerotech

Thanks. I think this will be added, and I might make another banner for the site saying "Worldscape," sooner or later.

I talked to Jeremy and he said it will be added probably if it was okay with me.  8)

Sorry, I felt this was the right section.

God Paul

wow... its good... umm well dont know if tay will use it though...

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Zack

Sorry old thread, just wanted to say great banner  :)

Barrage Pked

Same here. Good banner.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).