News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Forum Moderators; who they are and what is their role?

Started by Jeremy, January 27, 2009, 02:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danyaro

Quote from: mumups on February 01, 2009, 05:07:54 AM
Since you may be a bit new to worldscape I will tell you a rule about moderators: never ask to be one!
Yes, mumups is correct. If you ask to become a moderator (forum or game) the change of becoming on is very low.
   Good old friend, Danyaro

OFF THE WALL

danyaro

Jeremy did have faith or then he wouldn't have done it. GO JEREMY!
  Good old friend, Danyaro

OFF THE WALL

Zack

Chris Bud really deserved to become a moderator  :D

Bill

Quote from: darkrunit on February 01, 2009, 01:39:49 AM
hey jeremy im new to ws and whated to say good job on it if you looking for a mob im a ex mob for rs and i use to host on pogo.com

In my opinion, you have a lot to learn about this game, and I hope you do just that. ;)

To Jeremy, it's nice to see some new posts by you and up-to-date information about the forums. With being grounded from the computer lately and not being able to get on Worldscape, I haven't really been able to see what's been going on with the game. It also helps give me the chance to read a lot on here and learn more each day. This was a nice post and I hope to see more coming with more information because their hasn't been much activity going on with the forums lately.  :-\
Thanks Jeremy. :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

xx hottie xx

ohh okay  ;D good luck on finding a forum moderator
from hannah  ;D.

[attachment deleted by admin]

mumups

I see Bill is now a forum moderator and Triniboy too!
Those two realy realy realy deserved it!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Barrage Pked

Quote from: mumups on February 21, 2009, 11:06:15 AM
I see Bill is now a forum moderator and Triniboy too!
Those two realy realy realy deserved it!

Yes, they sure did.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

BigDogg420

Quote from: Jeremy on January 27, 2009, 02:59:45 PM
Forum Moderators; who they are and what is their role?

Who are Forum Mods?

• BigDogg420
  • Chris_Bud
  • Bill
  • TriniBoy

Process used to find Forum Moderators:

When new Forum Moderator's are needed I usually go through a process in finding an eligible cadidate. It's very important that a Forum Mods reputation is clean. When I usually go about finding new Forum Mods i'll sift through the forum and find users who post on-topic, and who use the forum Report Abuse feature to help us in finding rule breakers.

Forum Moderator tools:

Forum Moderator's have a huge responsibility. They can use the Admin Control Panel, and the Mod Control Panel. Within the Admin Control Panel Forum Moderator's have the ability to ban users unlimitidly, send warnings, send mass messages, and review all of a users posts. Within the Mod Control Panel Forum Moderator's have tools that assist them in reviewing Forum Reports. Forum Moderator's have the ability to edit, remove, delete, lock, or sticky any threads or posts and delete any polls if necessary. Forum Moderator's are trusted completely.

Criteria for Forum Moderator recruits:

Their is no 100% criteria to become a Forum Moderator. I usually look at amount of posts, online time, Forum Reports, grammar, maturity, and the personality of the user through their posts. It's important that Forum Moderator's are mature, and respectful to everyone. Forum Mod's are vital to keeping this website running properly and without them it'd be almost impossible.

If you have any questions feel free to post here.

And now I am a Forum Administrator.

And I am sorry to inform everyone that Cavallers is no longer a Moderator due to lack of inactivity. So it is really important to all Mods to be active and help the forum run properly.

BigDogg420
Forum Administrator

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Cavallers

-Cavallers

pure skilla3

i think you should make banjo hick a forum mod he looks like he would be a preety good forum mod

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

Triniboy

Quote from: pure skilla3 on May 28, 2009, 09:25:34 PM
i think you should make banjo hick a forum mod he looks like he would be a preety good forum mod

Please don't make post like this one, Or even say a player is good enough to be one. It will just lower your chances in being part of allgofree team/staff.

pure skilla3

i dont wannabe on the staff team i'm just trying to help =/

^^now thats my ws acount

Bill

Suggesting or implying a suggestion for a player to become part of Staff is not allowed and won't be tolerated. The players don't come to the Staff, the Staff comes to the players. Trust me, the Staff Members choose their staff very wisely and carefully. So even bringing it up isn't needed because the Staff watches everyone very carefully.   

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

pure skilla3

^^now thats my ws acount