News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Tech Support

Started by Sora, November 17, 2011, 01:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

I don't know why, but I keep logging out as if someone kicked me whenever I tele to lumby or wildy. It happened to Oscar, Odin, and Oden as well. I don't know why it keeps happening to us, but it's as if someone's kicking us but it's not. It's just kicks us out of the server and we havet o keep trying to log in. It happens whenever we tele into the wildy or to lumby, or if we are in the wildy trying to pk.

Thehate

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on November 17, 2011, 01:57:38 PM
I don't know why, but I keep logging out as if someone kicked me whenever I tele to lumby or wildy. It happened to Oscar, Odin, and Oden as well. I don't know why it keeps happening to us, but it's as if someone's kicking us but it's not. It's just kicks us out of the server and we havet o keep trying to log in. It happens whenever we tele into the wildy or to lumby, or if we are in the wildy trying to pk.

I suggest speaking to either Kevin, Bill or Ryan about this problem, if it keep occuring, then it will be a server glitch.

Regards

Thehate
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Oden

I've already reported it.

Wild

Its only at the 508 clients, i have the same problem :\

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,