News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Opening doors exc...

Started by pezika, January 11, 2009, 02:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pezika

I and other pple are getting annoyed because we can't open doors gates exc..
What can we do about it? ??? ?

Zack

Some doors aren't meant to be opened, and WSC is abandoned like RSC was when RS2 was released, so don't expect to many updates. Also the command //walkthroughwalls lets you noclip through objects.

mumups

Zack is completely right but in WSC there is nothing you can do if you walk through walls as you can not talk to the people there but there is some nice scenery :)
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

mca17

and it is more work for the staff and i think they done a brill job as it is
thanks for the respects guys

jacomb5

yer this is not fair i cant even get into the swamp beacuse its not interactive

please work on this problem

jacomb5

Bill

Quote from: jacomb5 on February 22, 2009, 02:41:02 PM

jacomb5

Ryan isn't going to work on this. This would be pointless to fix every single different door. He would have to code every door to work one-by-one. Plus, Mumups is right by saying there isn't anything to really do past the doors. That is why they don't work. No one really uses any doors in Classic anyways.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Quote from: Bill on February 22, 2009, 07:04:28 PM
Quote from: jacomb5 on February 22, 2009, 02:41:02 PM

jacomb5

Ryan isn't going to work on this. This would be pointless to fix every single different door. He would have to code every door to work one-by-one. Plus, Mumups is right by saying there isn't anything to really do past the doors. That is why they don't work. No one really uses any doors in Classic anyways.

Most of Ryans work will now be going into worldscape Blitz ;)

mumups

Even though i just said about the doors and nothing to do will they be fixed in WSB?

Barrage Pked

Just use //walkthroughwalls.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

mumups

Zack already posted use //walkthroughwalls ,barrage pked so next time read the other suggestions so you don't repeat what someone else said. and if you are talking about WSB i dont think your going to be able to do that. If you can thanks for telling me lol

Pavilion

I've learned that the staff isn't all too sure why the doors, gates, etc. aren't even opening.
There's a suggestion about removing them altogether.

ratman628

i cant remeber what doors but there are monsters out there past places you have to go //walkthroughwalls
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

Barrage Pked

Quote from: mumups on March 02, 2009, 12:14:28 PM
Zack already posted use //walkthroughwalls ,barrage pked so next time read the other suggestions so you don't repeat what someone else said. and if you are talking about WSB i dont think your going to be able to do that. If you can thanks for telling me lol

Please stop trying to start arugments. You did the same thing on that thread "What are my items worth". I'm just trying to help out, but it seems you get in the way.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

mumups

Hey i blamed myself on that topic....
and i'm getting off topic again lol.
Also i am not trying to start arguments i am just stating what someone else said
Thanks
-mumups-