News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Perspective From Elder Players.

Started by Devastator, October 15, 2011, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

Alright, I've talked with alot of the remaining players with Allgofree Classic, And the elders that have retired. I'm hoping the staff will take this into consideration.. We would like to see the old worldscape we loved, Were there was 50+ people a day, The old Pking. Everything. So im gonna attempt to cast a vote on this too see what the rest of the Society of Allgofree thinks about this, I personally think if everything was back to normal the growth would increase, More players, Better Pking, Better Environment. Everyones saying that the reason no ones on anymore is Because of school, Well then why aren't they on on the weekends? Like never.. We just wanna see everything back to normal, This isn't bashing the staff at all, It's a idea that many of the players have and im taking the stand and recommending it, And honestly if this was too go back to normal old loved worldscape, I'll do everything in my power to help, As will the rest of the elders i've talked too. Please reply Old or New, With the reason why it should change or not. Once again, All staff please take this into consideration.

Your Friend,
Mikey.

M I K E

I got bored to the old PKing...And the new one is just ridicilous...

I have gotten bored to RS and also RSPS...Bla.

Devastator

In many of the perspectives of the 4+ players like me and alot of others, The old worldscape was alot better, People by the masses, More things to do. The only thing i like about the current is the skill capes. And i mean if the staff or players ever needed coding, I know someone who makes it just like runescape, He actually plays worldscape. Just i mean put what you think should be changed or what should stay, Just tell the community what you think. :)

Sora

The staff knows that everyone likes old pking.  ??? They're just not returning to the old pking because they're going to make updates that need the defence triangle and everything in the new pking. I heard there's going to be new bosses, but i'm not sure, but I am sure that they are aware that we want old pking back.  ???

Devastator

Yeah, But no bashing on anyone but i guarantee these updates won't change anything with the people, that's my honest opinion. :/

Summoning

Make a world with old pking, if they don't do this. They don't care about loosing players, don't care about what we like.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Devastator

Quote from: Summoning on October 15, 2011, 04:51:12 PM
Make a world with old pking, if they don't do this. They don't care about loosing players, don't care about what we like.

I kinda agree with that, We should have atleast something ya know? Atleast take our ideas into consideration. I mean im a 4+ year player, i talked to several people too and they said if it came back or something changed they'd come back. Don't you all miss the old ws? Pking and all the people, New friends and old friends? Once again not bashing staff.. But if the players matter please take this into consideration, Alot of people wanna see the old worldscape were we had at the lowest 50 people on.

Your friend,
Mikey.

Mr Negative

For years people have moaned to Ryan that his server is old, and that in order for WS to go further it needs to the essentials, e.g godswords and what not. Now this update has came, people moan to Ryan that 'WS was unique because it was different from every other server'. People need to stop changing their minds, it happens every update and I bet Ryan & the development team are completely sick of it.   

Kryptonite

I can't think of anyone who bitched during old pking..? Except random new people who were retarded maybe.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Devastator

Quote from: Mr Negative on October 15, 2011, 05:55:19 PM
For years people have moaned to Ryan that his server is old, and that in order for WS to go further it needs to the essentials, e.g godswords and what not. Now this update has came, people moan to Ryan that 'WS was unique because it was different from every other server'. People need to stop changing their minds, it happens every update and I bet Ryan & the development team are completely sick of it.

If you don't like this then don't read it, A majority of the players think staff can care less about them and i try and ensure them they do, But yet im losing faith in them, ( Not bashing ). The players dont feel important, We used too be happy, everyone was friendly, Loved the community, Where'd that go? and Negitive.. If they're werent players the server wouldnt be active.. We feel strongly about our opinions on old worldscape, It's the community we grew up in the game. We just wanna have everything back to the way it was, And if you don't like it, Ohwell, as players we're entitled to our opinions and your saying that we're whinning about it pretty much, No. We're telling everyone how we feel, Attempting to make it better, to Help. 

Sora

Actually they do care, we wanted classic back and they gave it back didn't they? They can't make everyone happy you know... Can't always get what you want.

Devastator

Quote from: Volkerem on October 15, 2011, 10:32:56 PM

Actually they do care, we wanted classic back and they gave it back didn't they? They can't make everyone happy you know... Can't always get what you want.
I understand  that, But honestly it's a downgraded blitz, It's not what the most of us grew on.

family531

Devastator, I completely agree about what you said in the first place. Although I have never truly pked in this server (just funpk), I sorta do miss the old worldscape, mostly like how we would be able to cast mage and use melee; it really made the server unique. I mean, idk if people would want this allowed in pvp anymore, at least on npcs and monsters =o. To be honest, I don't know how long I have been playing, but I remember being level 142 and then quit for a long time and when I came back, my account was reset to level 3. I would guess around 2-3 years ago I started from nothing? ---Allgofree's history confuses me sometimes XD. Anyway, I really admire how you took a stand to talk about this. Games like Runescape should have just stayed the way it was with a lot of things. seriously, Lol.

Don't think that I hate every update since I started. Farming used to be really hard. I don't know about woodcutting and firemaking, but I think so. I also like the skillcapes a lot cause before, all I would ever have is a legend's, obsidian or fire cape, haha. It would just get boring after a while.

Devastator

Thank you, That ment alot, ANd of course i like the updates, It's just ive been playing for almost 5 years, And i've watched this server grown, I just honestly think if things changed back a little bit population would grow, Alot of players would be happier. I mean people can dis me about all this but a majority wanna see worldscape how it began. But thank you for the compliment. :)

Your Friend,
Mikey ( The Original Omri, Mage Omri )

Earth

God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!