News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Perspective From Elder Players.

Started by Devastator, October 15, 2011, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

Quote from: Earth on October 15, 2011, 11:43:27 PM
Agree 150% with this post.

Thank you, And yes.. I would just like too see thinks go back to normal, Ya know? ( Alot of other players would also, They all actually built me up to post this because they we're concerned the staff was gonna yell at them ) :/

Jake

It's not out fault, you do know that? It's all your fault, You guys are the ones that voted for this. We don't intentionally make the game "crap" for you guys, we give you an option. We do what you guys voted for.

I don't think the old Worldscape should come back, You'll learn from your mistakes.

Desolate

Learning from mistakes is all good and all but, what happens if it proves to be the downfall of this game? You have to take everything into consideration. Everyone voted "yes" in the poll because they were excited about an update, but when I was on during the beta stage, hardly anybody was actually in world 3. Just saying...

Jake

If they were never on World 3 then they should have voted No. The downfall of the game? Not even close. It's just the old school players that want this back, dearly.

Devastator

So it's my fault for sticking up for players and myself and saying our opinions? Is that were you going?

Jake

Not at all. I'm trying say that's it's the people who voted "yes" fault. Wanting it back isn't your fault.

Devastator

I understand from where your coming from. But i doubt none of this will be even taken into consideration honestly, Not bashing or anything just speaking my mind. And still another thing is No one what so ever has attempted to help me retrieve my accounts that were hacked, I have proof and everything and i haven't heard back, That's eating at me. And whats going on with the server now..? ( Sorry i went off topic a bit ).

Desolate

To be honest, I wonder which people voted "yes" and what they have been doing in the game lately.

To answer your question about why the server is down, I believe the system may need re-booting or there is a problem with the VPS.

Devastator

True, Because so far alot of people are complaining about it and how everything is suckish now, I'm just helping players speak they're minds because they're worried about the consequences. I still like worldscape, But i do not like how everythings changed, I can never find help and neither can others, I've been helping out quite a bit, Mostly the majority of my time for the game players. I'm just astonished because i figured they'red be a little more help, I understand theres "school" but every now and then, I'd wish there was help around, Right now it's elders helping..

Guthan

Man I love Worldscape, I check everyday if there are players on.
But now Its 

World            1

Players          0

Uptime          days 4 hrs 4 min

IP Address    world1.worldscapeblitz.com

Port              43594
:'( :'( :'(
I would love to get more people, Pm me how I can help.
I play this game since... 2008-2009 I guess :D
More in next post.

Guthan

There are several things why they left.
Here are a few reasons which I think this is why.
- We got no economy

-We got no good shops to get stuff from.

-There are other RSPS with graphics of the rs of today.

-Wilderness sucks

-No veng/lunar spells

-The special ''Stun'' spell had been removed

-Allgofree was down for a long time and after that The players were reset
  -banks were gone and alot of players thought it was hacked.
   and when that happened ALOT of players left Allgofree.org.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP

- guthan -  :)

Jake

Guthan, Don't double post and don't spam. Also alls those issues resolve around one thing, the client version. If we upgraded the client version then we could have all the things you said above. Or a complete reset to everyone on the server, including items.

Devastator, The reason you haven't had a message back is either because Ryan (or whoever you messaged) hasn't been on to reply to you. Or because account recovery is closed.

Summoning

Let's see. The old and good pking was here for about 4 and a ha;f years. Newer worst pking, here for about 5 months and people hate it.

Please check my Goals thread which is located here.

Mr Negative

Quote from: Guthan on October 16, 2011, 05:28:39 AM
- We got no economy

-Wilderness sucks

-No veng/lunar spells

See, exactly my point. Worldscape tries to move forward and everyone degrades it because it's still not good enough.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Guthan on October 16, 2011, 05:28:39 AM
- We got no economy

-Wilderness sucks

-No veng/lunar spells

@Economy: Yeah. We do. Every server has some sort of economy unless you can spawn everything. It's not the greatest economy because it mainly revolves around a few rares and barrows items. But it's not too bad.

@Shops: Do you ever log in runescape and see a shop selling arma godswords? No, this actually contradicts your first statement. That would ruin the economy for sure, ESPECIALLY since coins are so worthless. Oh, and the token shop's got some decent stuff.

@Graphics: Rs is a joke dude, c'mon... These are graphics are where it's at.

@Wilderness sucks: Cause no one plays, doesn't mean the wilderness sucks.

@No veng/lunar: Lol? You don't like the classic feeling of runescape do you? But I can see that you might say 'hey we got bandos and godswords why not lunar' idk but we don't really need it for anything.

@Stun removed: That didn't work on players anyways.

@AGF was down: Well I'm assuming Ryan is really busy cause I haven't seen him on since I've been back. So whatever it is he is doing, I could see why he wouldn't fix the server right away. Although I do agree it's been down a bit too much recently, but hey give him a break. It's been up almost 24/7 for the past 4 or 5 years.

@Banks: I honestly don't know what you're talking about here.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.