News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

" Not allowed to post on Clan Recruitment "

Started by dieknowsawr, September 05, 2011, 04:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Yes, I understand to a limit of it, but Kevin, you said Deathzone isn't voting, but when it is .

Read this ---

✌Chaoslancex✌
☣-☣

Co-Owner
☠Kyle☠

✠ Dragon Core Division✠
~Dragon Core Division is an Elite Group of members witch are made up of powerfull members whom have been with clan and are well trusted advisors to the owners of the clan the Dragon Core Division are the Members that keep the Clan going and we can always count on them to fight! These Members have power over other Ranks. They're able to give their Vote to either Accept or Decline an applicant.
[/b]

Generals

~The Rank of "General" is A very High Rank and is Made up of Really powerful members who usually are high combat if your under this rank your should be proud of your self to have such power and skill to make it to this rank, the Generals of Death zone always fight with everything they have. These members are allowed to give there vote/advise of players whom are applying to the Clan there Given privileges that others don't get access to the Clan's Armour ect.

[/quote]

Read the bold.

It just ticks me off.

Jake

dieknowsawr

Kevin

Regardless, it should be done in the discussion thread since it is a discussion about a player joining the clan. I understand certain groups are allowed to say if they want this person to join the clan or not. But we had people who did not have the permissions saying they have their vote. So to stop confusion I made it so nobody can post on that thread.