News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Choc-ice

Started by Sora, September 03, 2011, 09:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

No no no I am not here to ask to delete choc-ice. Instead, I want to keep it.  :( I've heard that the AllGoFree Developers might delete choc-ice. I am here to ask if we can please keep choc-ice.I know many people have been asking to delete choc-ice, and in my opinion i think it is a bad idea.  :'( It's because of 0 itemers that players want choc-ice to be deleted. All they do is spam the choc-ice, and i know, it gets pretty irritating. In my eyes, I think it's our fault for creating 0 itemers, so i don't think we should blame them for it. When i say 'we' I am referring to the pkers that are usually in the wildy. Admit it, when you see a new player, you don't think about it, but you often just attack them for no reason. Most of the time, they just want to watch us pk for fun, or try and learn pk. I believe this is why we aren't getting any new pkers, we don't give people a chance. Many people have the potential to pk, but we don't give them a chance to prove it. And when we see a player we don't know, boom, we kill them without even thinking about it. I believe this is one reason why people want choc-ice to be deleted.
Choc-ice is not always a bad thing. I know, many people say that pkers who use choc-ice are not true pkers. In my opinion, if you use choc-ice properly, you can be a true pker with it. I know many people will disagree with my opinion. But what happens if clan have wars like the one with Enigma V2 and DeathZone? Everyone will die in a matter of seconds because members will pile members of the other clans. I believe that choc-ice is what makes clan wars fun, because without it, there's no point in it.  :'( I'm here to ask if we can please keep choc-ice. I don't know about other people, but I love using choc-ice to pk with it. I love WorldScape for it's unique pking style, but without it, I think it'd be like all the other runescape private server PKing styles.  ???
Thanks for reading this and please give your opinions.  ;D

Kyle

Well I Think What They Mean Is For World 3.

Sora

Quote from: Kyle on September 03, 2011, 09:05:08 PM
Well I Think What They Mean Is For World 3.

Really? What I heard was that they might delete choc-ice and pumps and use sharks.  ???

Jake

If you get rid of Choc-Ice then people can't necessarily train on themselves, By the way.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Sora

I guess there are bad sides, and good sides to removing choc-ice.  :o

Wild

well when i started i got attacked much, but now i know how to pk :D
and dont delete the choc-ice.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

Quote from: Volkerem on September 04, 2011, 12:59:24 AM
I guess there are bad sides, and good sides to removing choc-ice.  :o
Remember every aspect of the game has it's good and bide sides :D!
Alright, i partially agree with this also. Not much i can say really but choco ice is better then Easter eggs, and as equal as pumpkins. Therefore, in my opinion i think Pking should stay the way it is.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

X

We're remove Choc-Ice and pumpkins and replacing it with sharks. The reason is because defence will be enabled, so it won't be as bad as you think... You also won't be able to tank the same way (But you'll still be able to using high defence armour)

Sora

Is it possible to make world 2 with defence enabled and use sharks in that world and leave world 1 as it is? Or it's not possible?
Just wondering.  ???

Joker

Quote from: X on September 08, 2011, 05:34:17 PM
We're remove Choc-Ice and pumpkins and replacing it with sharks. The reason is because defence will be enabled, so it won't be as bad as you think... You also won't be able to tank the same way (But you'll still be able to using high defence armour)
You are ruining it more..Anyway Idfc.

Jake

Joker, It's not "ruining it. If anything it's improving it. As Alex said you won't even notice that much because Defence is enabled.

Just wait, It'll be awesome.

Sora

It's not really nice to criticize the staff since they've been doing all the testing and stuff, and Alex said it won't be as bad as it sounds.
Hey, you have to try new stuff before talking trash about it.
Alex said if it doesn't work out, they will most likely change back into the pking it is now.
But you should try it first.  ;)