News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

God Swords

Started by D E A T H, August 13, 2011, 11:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I was in wildy yesterday ans Alex (X) was hitting 71-80s on me with his ags can people not use GS until more are in game?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 13, 2011, 11:22:46 PM
I was in wildy yesterday ans Alex (X) was hitting 71-80s on me with his ags can people not use GS until more are in game?
They're released to the public so whoever has one is free to use it however they feel.

You can just get one from the Barrows mini-game anyway so there isn't really a set amount of God Swords In-Game.

D E A T H

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 13, 2011, 11:52:49 PM
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
It's alright, Soon everyone will have a God sword and it will be even again.

Desolate

A shard drop is extremely rare, that is why not many people are running around with a god sword. I had a suggestion for the god swords but I am not sure if it is worth it.

Jake

Quote from: Jarred on August 14, 2011, 03:28:30 AM
A shard drop is extremely rare, that is why not many people are running around with a god sword. I had a suggestion for the god swords but I am not sure if it is worth it.
There are, at least, 20+ people who have a God Sword. Whether they Pk or not, I don't know.

You should put your suggestion on the forums, Any suggestion is worth a shot :)

Yoho

Rivin, Oscar, and Kyle can hit 80+ with a keris.

X

Quote from: Terror on August 14, 2011, 04:46:08 AM
Quote from: Jarred on August 14, 2011, 03:28:30 AM
There are, at least, 20+ people who have a God Sword. Whether they Pk or not, I don't know.

You should put your suggestion on the forums, Any suggestion is worth a shot :) 

There is only 2 people with Godswords.

Anyway, Godswords are for sure not fit for pking... its their speed that makes them not as good as weapon specials like the Saradomin sword.

Jake

I could have sworn to have seen more then 2 people have it. Oh well, My mistake.

What do you mean they aren't fit for pking? Like they're to good or to bad?

Chaoslancex

I have n tried them yet but what Alex is trying to say I think is that the speed is slow so someone with q keris or whip can beat someone with a godsword, sure it might hit high but Alex said it's slow and I hate slow wepons. Look at it as using obby maul, it hits high but it's slow as hell.  The gOd sword for sure will be use to deal the final blow for some pkers using the spec.

M I K E

gomes97

i dont like the specail because you cant pk normal now you need to eat at like 100
but i like the armour and stuff and people whith sigils can hit higher i think :o >:( :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Dug

There are at least 7 hilts in-game i'm sure of, and there are 3 Godsword blades in-game.
X, Garrdrenn1, and Jordiflame2.

As of now:
X can either have an Ags, Zgs, or Bgs.
Garrdrenn1 has an Ags.
Jordiflame2 jas an Sgs.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 06:11:36 AM
There are at least 7 hilts in-game i'm sure of, and there are 3 Godsword blades in-game.

As of now:
Garrdrenn1 has an Ags.
Jordiflame2 jas an Sgs.

but what if one month is

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 06:11:36 AM

As of now:
Garrdrenn1 has an Ags.
Jordiflame2 jas an Sgs.

Kyle has a sgs.