Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

God Swords

Started by D E A T H, August 13, 2011, 11:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 15, 2011, 11:56:31 AM
Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 06:11:36 AM
There are at least 7 hilts in-game i'm sure of, and there are 3 Godsword blades in-game.
X, Garrdrenn1, and Jordiflame2.
As of now:
X can either have an Ags, Zgs, or Bgs.
Garrdrenn1 has an Ags.
Jordiflame2 jas an Sgs.
Kyle has a sgs.
Right, so that makes 4 gs blades, a few shards, and at least 12 hilts.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 15, 2011, 11:56:31 AM
Quote from: Dug on August 15, 2011, 06:11:36 AM
There are at least 7 hilts in-game i'm sure of, and there are 3 Godsword blades in-game.
X, Garrdrenn1, and Jordiflame2.
As of now:
X can either have an Ags, Zgs, or Bgs.
Garrdrenn1 has an Ags.
Jordiflame2 jas an Sgs.
Kyle has a sgs.
Right, so that makes 4 gs blades, a few shards, and at least 12 hilts.

And I has an AGS Now!

Aside from Trolling Getting an AGS, GS's actually do more harm then good.  Remember way back when, when BGS's were incredibly rare from Giant Moles? And people spent hours, trying to get them, and only a few were in game?  It actually takes LONGER, then it did in Blitz (Depends if your incredibly lucky or not).  GS's hit extremely high, but they're incredibly slow. You can get two hits with a Keris/DDS during that time.  With the DDS Spec, you can hit FOUR TIMES in the time that it takes for the GS to hit once.  And for awhile, since GC's are extremely rare, nobody would really want to risk it in PvP, unless they're extremely rich.  And besides, if you kill someone with a GS, then you've just saved hours of doing barrows!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Jake

God swords are, at the moment, just for show. No one is going to risk their God Sword when there are only 3 in the game. Give it time, they'll be everywhere.

I'm not overlly phased about the GS, I'm more excited about the SS's :)

X

The Armadyl Godsword special doesn't even work, along with the Bandos (Damage bonus doesn't take place) & the saradomin godsword. If you have max strength bonus, and max strength level, Dug calculated at least 100 with the Armadyl Godsword special attack.

Sora

I have a zgs, soon to be an ags.  :o