News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

pk points

Started by wolf, August 05, 2011, 07:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

i think there should be pk points (pvp tokens) everytime you get a kill in wilderness not fun pk you get a single point and maybe 3 kills in a row a killstreak additional 5 points and even a pk points shop if people are interested leave your thoughts on my suggestion.

Jake

And with the points you get you can buy an item? That'd be sick!

Support!

Wild

There will be pk farmers, And many 0 itemers in wildy.

No support.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Yoho

Yeah, Ryan could set it as not getting PK points from the same IP, however, Marcio is correct about the 0 itemers.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Joker

Support or not..This will not happen..Hard to code and Ryan is busy.

Kevin

Think of an idea on a way players can't cheat their way with pvp points.

M I K E

Quote from: x wild x on August 05, 2011, 08:37:26 AM
There will be pk farmers, And many 0 itemers in wildy.

No support.

Marciooo, u sillypanties!

OFC Ry will change that, make it so u cant kill same person many times in a row + you dot recieve points from new players who havent been on for 1 hour..

And you get autobanned or just cant get points if you come from same IP

wolf

uhmm well guys i have thought over what you have posted maybe you dont get another point for killing the same player twice and it is not hard to code my friend has coded a server and he has the pvp points and said it rather easy to complete i think ryan could do it with hes eyes closed.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on August 07, 2011, 03:50:02 AM
uhmm well guys i have thought over what you have posted maybe you dont get another point for killing the same player twice and it is not hard to code my friend has coded a server and he has the pvp points and said it rather easy to complete i think ryan could do it with hes eyes closed.
Ryan has made this server from scratch, Everything is different. Your friend probably leeched the server and the Pk point system off someone else who has made it, Hens why he thinks it's easy.

Ryan would have to make this from scratch and that would be allot harder then leeching it.

lollol

Totally Support If There Was No Shop, Because 0 Itemers Will Be Annoying, Anyways, There Should Be Something Like Highscores, Pk-ing Highscores, Who Pk-es The Most Get Points.

Quote from: Joker_ on August 05, 2011, 12:29:15 PM

And Tony, Stop Being So Negative, Be Postive For Just 1 Moment Please.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

If there were to be no shop it would defeat the purpose of even having points, Seeing as you can't use it on anything.

Just wreck the zero itemers, They're noobs anyway.

EDIT: I have a pretty good idea. Maybe this could be linked with the Duel Arena, Like if you win a battle you would gain PK Points witch you can spend at the shop. This would lessen the Zero-Itemers and the pilers, Seeing as you need to accept the battle.

Let me know what you think?

Wild

Quote from: lollol on August 07, 2011, 06:06:11 PM
Totally Support If There Was No Shop, Because 0 Itemers Will Be Annoying, Anyways, There Should Be Something Like Highscores, Pk-ing Highscores, Who Pk-es The Most Get Points.

Quote from: Joker_ on August 05, 2011, 12:29:15 PM

And Tony, Stop Being So Negative, Be Postive For Just 1 Moment Please.
When you kill noobs and get points, that doesnt make you a good pker. So highscores of pking just shows you how many noobs you killed.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Jake

This topic isn't about Wilderness Highscores but if that where to be implied then it wouldn't show your previous wins, So Zaa, Chaoslancex (Etc) may be down the bottem but they're, Truely, the best Pkers. They wouldn't be very accurate at all.

I still think my Duel arena idea is good.

Yoho

(Adding on to Terror's idea)

Could possibly be Duel points, you get points depending on your level and the person you beat, e.g a if a level 100 beats a 172, they get more points then a level 100 beating a 120.