News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Mod Abuse.

Started by Greedy, July 21, 2011, 01:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greedy

Hello, i know this probably wont go very far but i feel like i really need to do this for my own defense. today i was in the wilderness with a couple people including mod francis. we were being kind and all, having an alright time. when someone killed me for some reason. i swore i do admit that. but mod francis said he will give me 1 warning. i took that warning into account and kept my mouth shut from swearing.

After i kept getting killed multiple times  i said please "gtfo". not the extended version, but just "gtfo". and so francis then mutes cubbie0999. i got really mad because while that happened Nuggets was also swearing constantly dropping the "F" BOMB. he never got any consequences.
i would really like for a admin to atleast give frances  a warning or something. i think it is bs.

Francis

Actually, you told people to "f*ck off" and i said please stop or you will be muted. I never said i'll give you one warning, i gave you a warning and i said i'll give you one more warning or else i'll have to mute you. Then you said "go" so i decided to give you one more chance because i knew it was because of the heat of the moment. Then you told everyone to "gtfo" so i actually gave you 3 chances and i muted you. "Gtfo" is considered swearing because it means "get the f*ck out". I gave you multiple warnings and i really don't need to argue with you because i checked the chat logs a few times and i DID in fact give you many warnings.

Also, to inform you. Nuggets was swearing but he was not targetting any players like you were targetting players and offending them. Swearing is allowed in cases if you don't swear specifically at a person. The difference is that nuggets was swearing but it wasn't offensive at all because he wasn't swearing at someone but YOU told people to "f*ck off" and "get the f*ck out. When you start targetting people that's when the mute needs to kick in after two or three warnings. If you think it's "BS" then you should just check the rules for yourself or contact Ryan or an admin by PM'ing them.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!